Twenty : Did You Do It?

Thud.. Thud.. Thud

Heart pounding fast in fear, beads of sweat forming on her forehead and her hands trembling violently. Lily was scared to death, yet she was confused, how did Roman knew Nikolae's name ?! Deep inside her she felt a little bit of safety because Roman was with her, a part of her knew that he'd do anything to protect her if Nikolae tried to hurt her.

Squinting his eyes, Nikolae balled his hands into fists at his side, he didn't expect to see the person that busted some of his deals at her apartment. He knew that Lily was his friend when he saw their photos together in her gallery and some of his pictures on her camera, but what confused him that after the message that he sent him on her behalf.

Not wanting to seem confused by the fact that he's standing in front of him, Nikolae smirked and replied ;

" Roman.. What a pleasure to see you here"

Lily's POV

I frowned in confusion.. So they know each other, Nikolae knows him too, but how?

Nikolae pushed his way inside the apartment closing the door still smirking, unknowingly I fisted Roman's leather jacket. He looked at me over his shoulder raising an eyebrow " How do you know that man, Lily?!"

For the first time I hear Roman's voice low and dangerous like that, it made me feel more worried and anxious. What am I supposed to say? That this man saved me from getting raped to kidnap me and keep me as a sex slave of some sort for himself!

I just shrugged and shook my head, not knowing what to do or say. He gave me a stern look and turned to face the ruthless man whome I fear the most.

" What are you doing here, Nikolae?"

" I could ask you the same, didn't she tell you that she doesn't want you in her life anymore? Why are you here then?"

I closed my eyes letting the tears running down my cheeks, now Roman's going to wonder how did he know about this message.

Opening my eyes, I see Nikolae walking with his smirk as he slumped on the couch crossing his legs, Roman was following his every move with the same look " And who the fuck gave you this idea, that she doesn't want me in her life?"

Roman challenges Nikolae with the corner of his mouth lifting a little forming a smirk. Nikolae grinned with a maniac twinkle in his eyes making me shiver to the core.

" Maybe because she sent you that message while she was naked in my bed"

My eyes went wide as I felt my heart sink in my feet, why the hell would he say that! That's not how it happened! I didn't send him the message, this asshole did!!

" I beg your pardon?" Roman spat while shrugging my hand off of him walking towards Nikolae.

I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest in fear.. I felt my body shaking, I don't know if it's from fear, rage or both.

" You heard me, Roman. Your little friend here is my girl, mine .. And to be honest I don't want her to be talking to you anymore also, so yeah"

Nikolae shrugged while he was smirking, Roman snapped his head towards my direction, I can see the disappointment written all over his face. I couldn't take it anymore and felt like I can't control myself