Seven : The Day

Groaning at the sound of the alarm .. Lily pressed the pillow over her ears trying to block the annoying sound . That's what happens everyday , it became her daily routine .

After the 5 minutes snooze , it rang again making her sit up and throw the pillow on the ground before grabbing her phone and turning the alarm off .

Today she has interview at the company that she's going to work at , the interview is at 11:00 AM . Now she has 2 hours before to get ready .

Slowly , she stood from the bed after slipping her feet into her slippers . She walks out of her room ,  and go to the  bathroom . 

Lily does her business and strips  her clothes down and walk into the shower after brushing her teeth ., she takes a good relaxing shower and walks out of it after half an hour .

She wraps a towel around her body and walks to her bedroom . She puts on a matching bra and panties , she dried her hair and started to walk to the kitchen .

After she ate some fruits she walked back to the bedroom and put on a sleeved mid-thigh dress . She applied some light make up and pulled her natural wavey hair into a ponytail letting some locks fall at the sides of  her face .

Once she is done ,she put on a black heels then she took a final glance at herself in the mirror and walked out after she took her purse and phone along with her keys .

She looked at her watch and saw that there's left 30 minutes and her interview will start . She walked out of her apartment and locked the door before running to the elevator .

Lily put on her sun glasses as she walks out of her building and move towards her car , she slowly gets in the car and starts it before driving to her company address .

After 20 minutes of driving , Lily parked her car and walked into the company after adjusting her dress and her hair . she walked to the elevator and pressed the 28th floor and waited  .

The elevator dinged then the door opened , Lily made her way towards the receptionist .

" Hi . I'm Lily Crawford . I have an interview with the CEO , Mr.Jackson "

" Right .. Go ahead , he's already waiting for you "

Lily mutters a thank you and walks to Mr.Jackson's office , she took a deep breath before knocking on the door then entering .

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

After the interview was done , Lily got home and rested . The interview was great and Mr.Jackson was a decent man .

She will start in a month from now , he said that if she wants , she could go to the company and get to know some of er coworkers that she will be working with .

At night , Lily decided to go out since she didn't the other day . She stood in front of the mirror , dressed in some  dark jean shorts with a green tank top .

She decided to take her camera with her to take some pictures . she walked out of her apartment and out of the whole building . she knew that the town will be crowded so she didn't bother to take her car .

She slung her camera bag over one shoulder and started to walk , she began to take some pictures , but she could still feel this weird feeling that she felt the other day , the feeling that someone is watching her .