Nine : She's Not Leaving

He moved toward her as she began to back away.

"I should probably leave before it gets dark..." her voice trailed off as he came closer.

Her back was against the wall now as he towered over her.

"Stay" he said softly, staring at her lips.

"I really can't stay, really, you've been so kind, I don't want to take up any more of your time..."

She began to ramble as he leaned closer.

He was only a few inches away as she started to panic.

She tried to move to the side and go around him so that she could bolt for the elevator, but he blocked her with his arms, his hands on the wall on either side of her head.

Before she could think of what to do next, his mouth was on hers. She tensed and her eyes went wide, his mouth was warm and firm as his tongue looked for a way past her lips. Before she could react, her body took over and her lips parted.

His tongue darted into her mouth, exploring, as his hands moved down to explore her body. She relaxed and her eyes closed as his one hand moved to cup her breast with an expert touch.

She did taste like strawberries.

Suddenly, as she realized what was happening, her eyes flew open and she brought up her knee to push him away, kicking him in the shin.

He released her, letting out a cry of pain and surprise as she bolted for the elevator door.

Grabbing her camera and running to the other room, she reached the elevator to find that there was another keypad similar to the one she had seen on the inside before. She punched random codes into the pad, desperately trying to get out.

Seconds later, Nikolae came striding into the room; he looked angry.

She glanced around the room, looking for another way out, as he made his way up the stairs.

"You can't leave." He said coolly.

Unable to find another way out, she darted around him and back down the stairs. He lunged to grab her but missed.

Now he was really mad. No woman had ever said no to him. He would have this girl whether she liked it or not.

Lily ran through the other room, down the iron staircase, and into the kitchen. She ran for a door on the far side of the kitchen, however, when she tried to open it, it was locked.

There was a small counter in the center of the kitchen and she dove behind it.

Calmly, Nikolae came down the stairs with the fluid grace of a panther; He knew there was nowhere left for her to run.

Sitting on the bottom step, he blocked her only way out.

"Lily, come out, you can't hide." His calm voice made her hesitate.

"I just want to make love to you. Come here." Although it was an order and his voice was firm, he sounded calm and gentle.