One : Graduating Day

Lily

I walked through my front door throwing my certificate on the couch and sitting . Today I graduated , with a journalism degree . And as usual , my parents didn't bother to come to attend it .

That's how my life had been since I moved out , even before that too . I live by myself and do everything on my own , I worked for a company before to cover my study finances . I have no boyfriend , my friends you count them on your fingers .

I guess I adapted to this routine , wake up everyday , have breakfast , go for a walk and take some photoshoots and come back home at night .. That's how I spend my day .

I sighed and stood up walking to my bedroom taking of my coat and threw it on the bed . I plobed on the bed and closed my eyes for a second .

My phone rang suddenly making me open my eyes again .. I looked at the ID and saw Roman's number , my best friend . I picked the phone and answered it .

" Hey Lily , Congratulations honey " he shouted through the phone .

" Thank you , Roman , although I'm mad at you for not coming " I said sadly .

" I swear I wanted to come but my boss didn't give let me leave early . I'm so sorry , sweetie " sadness filled his voice .

I know that his boss is so ignorant , he is so demanding and bossy all the time and a gold digging man .

" It's alright , Roman , I understand how your boss can be " I assured him .

" I will make it up to you tonight , alright honey ?"

" Alright , Roman " I said smiling a little .

" Fantastic !! I will come to you after I finish my shift " He shouted and I can feel him grinning .

" I will be waiting you " I said laughing .

We said our goodbyes and hanged up . Roman , I knew him for years , he has been my neighbour since I was five and he moved with me when I moved out and he's 28 years old . He is the bad boy kind , but with me , he's nothing but a sweetheart .

He knows about my parents and he tries to do everything that makes me happy , he besides me but most of the time he's at my apartment .

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to have a shower . I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower letting the water run on my tensed body .

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

At 7 p.m
~~~~~~~~~

Lily stood in front of her mirror as she brushed her silky hair letting it fall down to the end of her back , Her long silky black hair that makes her look like an angel .

She doesn't like to wear any make up , she likes to be natural all the time . She was wearing dark blue jeans , that hugged her legs very well . She wore a pink tank top letting her hair fall down to the end of her back .

She heard the front door's bell rings making her walk out of her room . She went to the front door and opened to see her friend .

There stood Roman with a lot of bags in his hands . Wearing some black jeans with black t-shirt , looking handsome as always .

 Wearing some black jeans with black t-shirt , looking handsome as always

Deep inside her , Lily knew that Roman is handsome and a greek God , but to her , he's just a friend .. her best friend .

" Come in " She said talking a few bags from his hands helping him .

Roman got in and closed the front door behind him following Lily to the kitchen .

He sat the bags on the island and adjusted his t-shirt before looking at Lily . she turned to face him only to find herself in his embrace .

" Congratulations , sweetheart . I'm so proud of you " Roman said softly before pulling back and kissing her forehead .

Lily blushed and looked down " Thank you so much , Roman . So many have told me this yet I can't feel it from anyone but you " she whispered .

" Ohh , Is my little baby blushing !" Roman teased her pinching her cheeks making her squeal and step away from him .

Roman had feelings for Lily , since they were little , but he couldn't bring himself to tell her , he knows that he's not good enough for her . He will put her in danger by being with her as her boyfriend .

Roman is gangster , but he hides behind his real job , he graduated with a master degree in engineering and worked in a company with a good salary .

He isn't in a gang for money , but because he can't be weak , he can't let anyone harm his closed ones again , not after his mother's death on the hands of some brutal men .

That's why he joined this gang , he's most the leader of it . He doesn't harm anyone on purpose , just the ones who hurts innocent people , but he can't let Lily know about this , or she will be in danger .

She calls him ' bad boy ' because of the way he acts towards the people all the time , because for real , Roman has an attitude .

" Just shut up " Lily giggled making Roman chuckle .

" Come on , I got Chinese food , I know how much you like it ... Get two plates and two glasses for the coke  " He said grabbing the two bags leaving the kitchen .

Lily went and got everything and headed to the living room to Roman . He opened the bags of the food and they started to eat watching TV in silence .

********************

Author Note

Hey guys , So .. here's the first chapter of the book , I hope you all like it . And I hope I get good feedback .

Please , vote and comment what you think about the chapter .

And If I get a good and encouraging feedback I will start writing the second chapter. 

❤❤❤