!! IMPORTANT !!

These are the details for "Princess of All Villains".

Marinette, otherwise known as Marigold, is ruined. Or at least she thinks she is.
     Ever since Liar Lila Rossi came back from her "world tour" trip, she set her foot down on the promise of tearing Marinette down. Everyone believes the tales that spews out of Liar's mouth. Those tales being about her "amazing life" and how Marinette make it worse.

Everyone but Chloe eventually leaves Marinette's side. When Lila finds out even her "parents" disown her, she spits that they left her.

After all this, Marinette decides she doesn't want to take anyone's nonsense anymore. She decides she won't give a single living care about them. But she doesn't decide on her own. No. She gains the help of Chat Noir, Paris' former side heroine. But not in a way where he helped her get away.

She runs away to the only place that she knows, or at least hopes, will be safe. She ends up bringing back memories. And she ends up meeting old friends, and family.

Now, read to find out where Marinette's life went wrong. Where she finally broke. And what she ended up becoming, or bringing back.

Stuff To Make Out;

Marinette is 17. She's a year older than her class and she graduated early, but still has to attend. Jason is 18 only a couple months older than Marinette.

Adrien was obsessed over Ladybug and Marinette. No more and no less.