Request;Daminette|| Arranged Marriage PT 1

((Thank you to @Daminette5074 for requesting this.))

Summary; Basically the title.

Ship (Romantic); Daminette

Ship (Platonic); Jasonette||Siblings, Timari|| Coffee Buddies

-Story Start-

Marinette had a long day. But it's just a regular day for her, since Lila Rossi came back from her "world trip". Waking up to get to school early, going to school, getting insults thrown at her all day, getting food scraps and drink poured on her during lunch, getting ready to go home, getting beat up in an alley, limping home, and using up the rest of her energy being Ladybug and her commissions. Yup, that's a normal day for out little blueberry.

Marinette's getting ready for bed, what i mean by that is putting away all her sewing materials from her recent commission and putting on her nightclothes.

Something weird has been going on for Marinette. Like someone was watching her every move. Like there was someone there waiting to attack. She asked Tikki what is was, but she just responded with a "It's probably your Ladybug powers, Marinette!" Marinette obviously believed that, but it feels like someone is watching her, trying to find out something about her. She just shakes it off and takes Tikki's word for it.

She hears a bump on her balcony. "You should go check that out." Tikki suggests. Marinette climbs her loft and open the hatch. She steps out onto the cold balcony, Tikki shivering in her hair. Marinette looks around, but doesn't see anything. Not to long after that, the shadow jumps down from the rooftop and put their hands of her mouth.

"Hey- mmph!" The figure knocks her out and takes her on a helicopter.

__________________________________

Damian has also been having something weird going on. He feels like he's being watched. Besides in the bathroom. Every chance he gets, he looks around just to find nothing. "Hm. I must be imagining something." He just shrugs it off.

When his walk with Titus is over, he goes to his room to do his 'unnecessary waste of time' as he calls homework. He looks around to see if he can finally catch the shadow in action. No luck.

He shrugs it off again. He sits at his desk and takes out the homework the teacher wrote on the board. "I seriously don't understand why father makes me do this." Then there's a crash outside his door. He goes to check it out but then he's pulled into someone's arms and knocked out. "Wha- mmph!" Then he sees nothing.

__________________________________

Marinette wakes up in a dark room. Her head is pounding and her wrists feel like they're being cut off. She tries to get up but chains are keeping her down. "Tikki? Are you there?" She whisper shouts.

No answer.

There's a dim light above her and across the room, shining on top of another person. "Glad to see you're awake Sleeping Beauty. Who are you?" The person says. She gets a good look at the person. It's a boy with tan skin and jade-green eyes. His hair seems to be gelled back gently into spikes. He's wearing some type of armor? "Are you going to keep staring or are you going to answer my-" he gets cut off.

He looks up. "Mother."

Marinette's eyes go wide. She looks at a brunette woman with green eyes wearing a skintight black assassin outfit. A monk from the guardians temple following close behind her. "Great Guardian, I am very sorry for the circumstances you are in, but we have no choice." Marinette seethes. "What are you talking about?" The monk shivers at the sound and tone of her voice. "Bring them in." The woman says.