Found Ya'

A/N; You probably already know what's going to go on in this chapter based off of because of the name. But it goes both ways (if you know what I'm talking about.) If you don't keep reading to find out. Enjoy!!))

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(3rd Person)

Marinette and Riddler just arrived at Harley and Joker's place. They go inside to find Ivy, Selina, and Harley.

"Thank Uncle E." Marinette thanks. "No problem Marigold." Riddler walks out, probably to plan his next attack.

"Mom! Are you here!?"

"M... Mari?" Harleen runs over to her daughter. "What are ya' doing here pumpkin?" She asks.

"I was in town for a class trip." Gold looks around. "Where's dad?"

Edward hisses  from the other room while Harley bites her lip. "Mom...." Marigold starts to get suspicious. Ivy takes away Harley while Selina talks to Marinette. "Kitten, they broke up. A while ago." Marinette's heart stops. Scratch that. (I know the pun was not the right timing). "What?" Edward whimpers, as he knows what's about to happen next. "Forever this time?" She paused and scoffed. "What did he do now?" Harley chuckles and bites her lip again. "He did it... he broke me, for good."

"Oh, mom. Look, I'll go see him soon, if I can find him. I'll talk with him. Let him know the real ruler of Gotham's streets is back. I'll show him, and he'd better be ready." Marigold declared with pointing her thumb to her chest.

Selina runs over and pulls the 17 year old into a hug. Then Marinette realized, she lied to her family. Not like they'd ever do anything to her besides ground her or threaten to take away her weapons. They'll find out what my class did tome and how I ran away and that I'm not here legally though I had be-! She was snapped out of her deep thoughts by her feline aunt.

"Kitten, are you tired?" Marigold shakes her head. "Good, I have someone I would like you to meet. Well, more like people since there are many of them - y'know what, let's just go."

And with that she dragged along Marinette to Wayne manor. She had no idea what she was dragging Marinette into.

——,',',',',',','——

Meanwhile, in Paris...

An email has been sent out to all students of Mme. Bustier's class.

Dear children,

We've been selected from the many contestants of the Wayne Tours essay contest. When and if you see Marinette and Chloe, please give them a congratulations on their success.

We'll be leaving to Gotham in 4 days, Sunday. Please pack at least 1 suitcase and a carry-on as we'll be staying for around a month.

Thank you,

Mme. Bustier.

Too bad my princess won't be able to come. A certain blonde thought.

——,',',',',',',',——

Selina had just knocked on the doors of the Wayne manor, still holding Marinette's small hand in hers.

Alfred greeted them when he opened the door. "Miss Selina, nice of you to visit. Who might this be?"

Marinette shrinks into herself. She doesn't know this guy.

"This is my niece, Mari-gold. She's visiting Gotham with her class." Goldie flinches at the mention of her little tell-tale. Alfred notices her discomfort, but chooses to leave it alone for now. He turns around and shouts out something. "Masters and Misses! We have a guest, and it would be rude of you to not greet them!" The patter of feet fill the foyer.

"Who is it Pennyworth?" A young child with tan skin speaks. Alfred steps aside revealing everyone from both inside and out. Marinette and Jason suck in a deep breath. "Jay?"

Mari's eyes fill with glossy tears demanding to fall, yet she won't let them. "Goldie? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Jason's arms wrap around Marinette's tiny figure. Someone then clears their throat. "Jason, care to explain who this is?" They both chuckle. "Right. Bruce, this is Mari-gold Qu... ahem, Mari-gold. Gold, this is Br-." He doesn't get to finish as Mari cuts him off.

The tiny girl wiggled herself out of his arms. "Batman," she seethes. "How'd you know kitten?" Selina asks, surprised. "It's very much obvious, Auntie! He's the one who took Jay away from me! Bruce is the reason I was taken!"

Bruce gulps. This was not good...

(I finally updated this!! The next chapter will be the origins. There will probably be 2 parts it; Gotham and Paris. Sorry for making it so short. Forever Unforgiven is updated tomorrow along with this book. TAH TAH!)