How Could You!?

After the two teens had left the entrance of the manor, Selina turned her attention to the remaining three boys. "Damian, Tim, Dick, could you possibly give Bruce and I some time also?" The boys left without saying a word and went back to what they were doing before they were called down. The girls had already left, so she wasn't worried about them.

Selina grabbed Bruce by the ear and dragged him along to the kitchen. She threw him against the wall, her face twisted in a scowl. "How could you do this, Bruce? Take away my kitten's best and only friend!?" Bruce put up his hands in defense, genuinely scared of what she'll do to him. "I didn't know, okay? I just saw Jason stealing the tires off my car and took him in. How was I supposed to know someone already took him in, huh?"

The feline woman snarled and pushed him back into the wall. "Don't you dare speak to me like like that! You shouldn't have known, but when I saw them get reunited, he had a look in his eyes that neither I or you have seen in the years we've both known him. I knew him when he was just a little four year old because my niece decided to take him in. They fell in love as 12 year old's.

I saw Mari have a real friend for the first time in almost 13 years, then you had to ruin it. I can't believe you." Bruce, without thinking, pushed Selina back too and yelled, "Again, how was I supposed to know!?" Selina was shocked at his actions. She walked toward him and smacked him dead in the face, leaving a few scratch marks from her long nails.

"You dare put your hands on a woman in my presence, Master Wayne? Despicable. Miss Selina had done nothing to you but confront you for ruining her niece's life! Now, I expect you to apologize to both Miss Marigold and Master Jason before the end of supper. Off you go!" Alfred demanded. Selina nodded with furrowed eyebrows as Bruce walked away in shame.