Daminette||Other Friends

||one of my one-shots to fill in the blank space for this story||

That's right I heard the story
over, and over again.

Lila tried to get everyone to turn on Marinette, and she kept her promise. She just didn't fulfill it all. She had a wonderful boyfriend, Damian Wayne. Famous best friends and true friends, Chloe Bourgeois, famous lawyer under the name 'CB', Luka Couffaine, son a Jagged Stone and famous teen pop star, and Kagami Tsrugi, fencing world champions and daughter of Tomoe Tsrugi. And she's even the adopted daughter of Clark Kent and Lois Lane-Kent, Alya's idols.

Gee, it's swell to finally meet
her other friends.

Lila went too far and told everyone in the class Damian Wayne was her boyfriend. She dare lie about the famous MMK's boyfriend!

Hawkmoth had finally got his wish and akumatized Marinette. Now all of Paris is in utter danger.

That's right I heard the story,
Don't really like how it ends.

Lila's already lying dead in the middle of the school courtyard. Alya's as pale as a ghost, and Nino finally decided to side with Marinette. Adrien is nowhere to be found.

Gee, it's swell to finally meet
her other friends.

The bats and supers learned about Marinette's akumatized state. Luckily, Tikki brought the earrings to Kagami in time before Marinette gave them to Hawkmoth.

What did she say about me,
what did she say?

Alya's blaming Marinette for this whole thing.

"If she would have let Lila be happy, then she wouldn't have gotten akumatized! Lila wouldn't be dead!"

Even while Marinette was being controlled, she still talked bad about her.

What did you without me,
what did you do?

Without Marinette,

Alya wouldn't have gotten so many interviews with Ladybug, Nino wouldn't be dating Alya, Adrien's father would still be trapping Adrien in the house during school trips, Mylene wouldn't have gotten over her shyness when it came to acting, Ivan wouldn't be dating Mylene, Juleka would still be 'cursed' when it came to photos, Rose wouldn't have met Prince Ali, Sabrina wouldn't have been free from Chloe treating her like a servant, Nathaniel wouldn't be working his comics with Marc, Max wouldn't have Marcov anymore, Kim and Alix wouldn't have anybody to make posters for their races.

She did so much for them, yet they didn't listen.

Did you play games without me,
what did you play?

They treated her like a punching bag. A dummy. They abused her not only verbally but physically.

What did she do to deserve this?

Did you think all this time that
I wouldn't find out about you?

Marinette found out what Lila was doing behind her back. Telling lies that got everyone to hate her.

And now her own family and friends have to fight her for her freedom.

Oh, that's right I heard the story
over, and over again.

She was sick of the lies, the abuse, the bullying. Her own parents even kicked her out! She was adopted by the Kents when they found her crying in an alley, she then gained to over-protective brothers.

Gee, it's swell to finally meet
her other friends.

She found out about their secret and told them her's. They soon introduced her to the bats. Her and Damian hit it off and started dating 2 weeks later. She gained happiness outside of school, and only told her friends about Damian.

Who am I? Who am I!?

When she's being beat up by her classmates, she doesn't even know who she is anymore.

It's like her past bubbly self jumped into a pit and died, leaving her only happiness when she's with her family.

What're you even saying!?
I'm the loser of the game, you,
didn't know you were playing...

She found out Clark and Lois were her biological parents and Jon was her twin brother. She was kidnapped as a baby.

Looks like her classmates won the game of having the most lawsuits.

Let's play another game,
this time I get to win!

She's done it. She broke out of her capture and defeated Hawkmoth, and took away Chat's miraculous for being a coward.

All she has to do, is get de-akumatized.

Life on the line! Winner takes all!
Ready or not, let's begin!

Damian walks over to her, not bothering to yell at her or anything. Just taking her into his arms.

Oh, that's right I heard the story
over, and over again.

She feels something wash over her. And she collapsed to the ground.

Gee, it's swell to finally beat
her other friends.

Her friends and family rush over to her, to see if she's okay.

That's right I heard the story,
don't really like how it ends.

Lila, Alya, and Adrien are all standing outside her suite's door. Knocking to be let in.

Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other

Damian and Jon yell at them for what they have done.

Other

Next comes, Jason, Dick, Tim, Bruce, Steph, Babs, Selina, Lois, Kon, and Clark.

Other.....Friends!

And finally Marinette.

"Lila, you deserved what I did to you. You're lucky Lady Creati had brought you back, she was really contemplating wether or not she should. Alya, you believed a stranger who you'd not even known for a week over your 'best friend'. You destroyed my stuff, abused me, made my adopted parents throw me out, and now you'll never get a future."

She looks over toward Agreste.

"And you. You were the worst of all! You kept telling me to 'take the high road' and that 'Lila's lies weren't hurting anyone'! But you saw they were actually hurting me. And what did you do about it? Absolutely nothing. You just watched it happen. And now you three don't deserve your futures. And since Gabriel is in jail along with Nathalie, Adrien, you are getting lawsuits for assisting the bullying. Lila, you are getting so many of them. Defamation, bulling, assault, harassment, and many, many others. Alya, for bullying, harassment and assault, and also many others. You could break the news to the class that they're also getting lawsuits. Have fun being in debt."

Nice to meet you.

||hope you like this one-shot.||