Chapter 10: Jay gets his ass beat

(Y/N)'s POV
Lightning Mouth
I'm outside at the training yard 😰

Me
Ok. I'm on my way. Just got into my training clothes. Be right there

"Ok. Can you guys come with me to the training yard? Heh heh. I have no idea where it is." I asked, walking back down the stairs to meet up with the girls, minus Pixal. I was wearing my training clothes, which included a (f/a/c) (favorite anime character) crop top, denim bermuda shorts, tall socks, and my (f/c) high tops.

"Sure. Oh. Skylor told me that she had to go back to the noodle house. So she won't be there to see you hand Jay's ass to him. Sorry Cutie McSlaughter." Nya replied.

"That's ok. And love the nickname for me." I answered.

"Thanks. Melody, Cadenza, and I thought of the name."

Time skip to the training yard

"Wow. Did you guys set up a radio for me to be able to use my powers, or is this just for fun?" I asked upon arriving at the training yard. There was a weapons rack, armor stands, training swords, a stereo system, and training dummies. One of which, took a picture of me and Cole without our permission. "Ready Jay?"

"As an answer to your earlier question (Y/N), yes. The stereo system is set up to allow you to use your powers. I had a suspicion that you would need it." Zane exclaimed.

"Y-yeah." Jay whimpered.

Time skip to the beginning of the match

I grabbed a katana while Jay grabbed nunchucks. He should know that I'm no one he wants to mess with when I've got a sword in my hands.

"Just so you know Jay, I'm very skilled with a sword in hand. And no, Kai didn't teach me. My mother taught me. She was the Mistress of Shadows after all. So be prepared to hae your ass whooped." I exclaimed. Well, more like bragged.

"Um...too late to back down? Yes, ok. Well, you should know that I've used nunchucks since we first became ninjas. So I have more experience with a weapon than you do." Jay replied.

"Ok! First to win 3 out of four rounds is the winner! Would the two ninja like to make a deal for the loser?" Cole called.

"Yeah. If I win, Jay has to come to the mall next time Kai, the girls and I hang out, and carry anything I buy. For the next three hang outs!" I exclaimed.

"Alright! Jay?" Cole asked.

"Yeah. If I win, (Y/N) has to cook for me the next 3 nights it's my turn to cook!" Jay replied.

"Alright then. I love to cook. And Cole, I've heard stories about your cooking, so I'll help you out the next time it's your night to cook, ok?" I exclaimed.

"Ok then. (Y/N), we'll talk about that later. NINGA GO!" Cole exclaimed.

Jay and I immediately lunged towards each other. I've seen enough "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" to know that when in battle, you need to be careful of your enemy, especially when said enemy is a highly trained ninja.

Kai's POV
"Woah. Since when has Little Flame been able to move like a ninja?!" I asked. I was surprised at how fast (Y/N) was moving to avoid being hit by Jay's nunchucks.

"Based on her ability to swiftly move out of the way to avoid being hit, she has either watched ninja shows growing up, or her mother and father taught her how to avoid being hit." Zane answered.

"Damn. I completely forgot that (n/n)'s my cousin." Raven exclaimed. "She's pulverizing him!"

"Babe, calm down. We don't need you turning into a hyper dog." Asher said. "Wait, where the hell did she go?!"