Chapter 20: My 2nd Attack

(Y/N)'s POV
After running down the long hallway to my bedroom, I finally made it. And a good thing too. I was really sweaty.

"Finally." I huffed, clearly out of breath. "Huh? Why are my drawers open? I was the only one here. Oh well. Better get my pajamas on."

While I getting my pajamas on, which were a grey tie dye Gajeel Redfox Fairy Tail crop top with matching pajama pants (if you don't like anime, deal with it), I heard some rustling in the trees outside of my bedroom window. At first, I thought that it was nothing. But when I was leaving the bedroom to go back and join the others, I turned around to see if someone was there. And no one was there. Besides, it's probably just my imagination.

I left the bedroom and started running down the hall and back to the living room, but I heard the rustling again. And this time, I saw who it was. It was Keelo, one of the head honchos of the Sons of Garmadon. I had to ask him why he was here at the monastery, so I did.

"Why the hell are you here at the monastery Keelo? Wasn't clipping (D/N)'s wings and attacking me enough?" I asked.

"Oh, stupid little girl. Clipping your dragon's wings was to prevent you from making it to the finish line at the race, but attacking you on your birthday. Now that was a happenstance. We had no idea you were a werewolf. But now that we do, we want to kill you," Keelo answered.

"H-how did you know about me being a werewolf?" I questioned, voice shaking a little bit. "No one knew about it except my sister, my cousin, and my friends. Unless..."

"Hahaha!" Keelo laughed. "We have spys everwhere. In fact, you were right on the dot when you told your little boyfriend that there was someone watching you."

"Wait, how can you understand what I'm saying when I'm telepathically communicating with Cole? That's just weird," I asked.

"We have our resources. Now, let's dance!" Keelo answered.

"You read my mind!" I called, turning into a wolf and getting ready to fight Keelo. Ha, this is my revenge against Keelo for hurting (D/N). "GRRRRRRRRR!"

"I have to tell the others that there are Sons of Garmadon spying on us and that Keelo's here!" I thought to myself. "BARK!" I then bit Keelo, being careful as to not turn him into a werewolf, no matter how much I want to right now.

"Babe, Keelo's here. He caught me off guard. I'm fighting him right now. There's also Sons of Garmadon spys. Tell everyone what I just told you! Hurry! I bit Keelo, making sure I didn't turn him. But I don't know how much more I can handle. HURRY!" I cried.

"Calling for back-up are we?" Keelo impored. "That won't work."

Oh, what you don't know Keelo. I then pounced on top of Keelo, knocking him to the ground. I then bit his ankle hard enough to make it bleed, which made me extremely proud of myself. Soon after I asked for back-up, Cole and the others showed up to help me fight Keelo.

"You ok (Y/N)?" Cole asked, running up to me.

"Yeah. Haha. Let's do this. I've always wanted to try doing Spinjitzu as a wolf," I replied, having to use my telepathy to answer him.

"NINJAGO!" we both yelled at the same time, Cole out loud and me telepathically, while spinning in a circle.

Cole had rocks and dirt surrounding him, while I was surrounded by a (f/c) tornado. We then spun in the direction of Keelo, hitting him and causing him to lose balance due to his bleeding ankle. After knocking over Keelo, I turned back into my normal self.

After the fight

"AND DON'T COME BACK YOU JERK!" I cried. "AND TAKE YOUR STUPID SPYS WITH YOU!" I then turned back to the team with a weak smile on my face and tears in my eyes. I guess I was crying because I was too weak to beat Keelo on my own. I then started running towrads Cole. When I got in front of him, I hugged him tight. And I was still crying.

"I-i'm so sorry!" I cried. "I was too w-weak to beat him on my own. I-i didn't mean to cause you guys to get hurt! I'M AN IDIOT! I CAUSED YOU GUYS TO GET HURT! I bit you, Nya, Cadenza, and Skylor. I'm just like my ancestors, hurting the ones I love. IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I caused Kai, Jay, Lloyd, Morro, Melody, and Raven to get severely injured. JUST KILL ME! Please, just kill me. I desereve it."

"Shhh. It's alright," Cole cooed. "I'm fine. I know you didn't mean to bite me or the others. It was an accident. Keelo threw you into us, causing you to bite. I know you're learning to control your powers, and you didn't turn us. Look."

Cole then lifted my head and made me look at him in the eyes. He didn't look like he was in pain or anything, but I was still crying.

"I'm fine. Me, Cadenza, Skylor, and Nya aren't in any pain. We're ok," Cole cooed, trying desprately to calm me down. "You were just trying to protect us. We all know you did your best to try and stop Keelo, but you got hurt in the process. I should the one apologizing. I promised that I would protect you, but I failed. Please forgive me."

"I..." I started, but cut myself off with tears escaping. "Remember, we promised to protect each other. I think we should both be proud that we have each other. We make the other stronger than before. And as long as we have each other, nothing can stop us. Not even the Sons of Garmadon can stop the two of us. I'm proud to say that my boyfriend is the kindest, most caring person alive. Not to mention that he's the Elemental Master of Earth. So let's grow stronger together, protect each other, laugh together, cry together, train together, and save Ninjao City together."

"Haha, deal. We'll get through this together," Cole agreed, kissing my forehead. "Now come on. Let's get everyone bandaged up and head to the living room. You have a song you wanna sing."

"HAHA! Yeah. But, can we stay like this for a little bit?" I begged, still crying a little. "I found that whenever I'm with you, I calm down and enjoy the rest of my day. I don't want to leave your embrace."

"Haha. Here," Cole started. "How about this. I'll carry you to the med bay so we can bandage up your wounds, then we can cuddle. Deal?"

"Deal," I agreed. Soon Cole picked me up bridal style and started carrying me to the med bay to get bandaged up, again.

 Soon Cole picked me up bridal style and started carrying me to the med bay to get bandaged up, again