Chapter 16: My 2nd Recovery

(Y/N)'s POV
"No. No. NO!" I yelled, waking myself up. "Uh? It was just a nightmare? Thank god. I don't ever want to lose Cole." I then noticed that I was lying on a gurney somewhere. I then realized tat I was no loner in my wolf form.

"What happened? Where am I? Wait, I'm in my room. But how did I get here?" I asked myself.

"Hello (Y/N). We are glad that you are awake. Cole was very worried about you, as well as Nino, Asher, and Raven." a voice said, sounding like it came from the door.

"Z-zane?" I asked, not really aware or alert right now.

"Yes," the ninjdroid answered. "How are you feeling?"

"Argh!" I groaned, trying to sit up to get a better look at the Ice Ninja. "Sore, very sore. And, apparently bleeding? What happened to me?"

"When you left to find Morro to speak with him, the other and I went back to the monastery to clean up from last night. But when we arrived, you and Morro could not be found."

"Argh. Now I remember, on my way to find Morro, I turned into a wolf and started running through the forest around Nightcore Cliff while following Morro's scent. But I had this feeling like I was being hunted down. I stopped following the scent and heard rustling in the bushes, and then I was attacked by the Sons of Garmadon. They ended up chasing me towards Nightcore Cliff, trying to capture me for Keelo. But then my bite mark started to glow and I was in tremendous pain." I explained, remembering what happened last night. I then heard someone running towards the room where I was at, courtesy of my werewolf hearing.

"(Y/N)!" the person called, voice sounding familiar and very worried. "Are you ok?! Are you hurt?! We were so worried!"

"O-oh. C-cole." I said. "What are y--"

Before I could finish my sentence, Cole trapped me in a sufficating bear hug. I then mouthed to Zane, asking him to help me out of this mess I'm in.

"Why does Cole remind me so much of Gajeel from Fairy Tail? Is it because Gajeel would do anything to protect Levy?" I thought to myself. "No, that can't be it. Oh well. I love this big softie either way."

"(Y/N) has still to fully recover Cole. Her bite mark has been bleeding as of late, as shown by the bandages on her torso. Please be gentle with her." Zane informed.

"OH! Haha. Sorry," Cole apologized to the master of ice. He then turned his head in my direction.

"Haha. Sorry (c/n/n). I didn't mean to strangle you." Cole apologized to me. "Now, let's get these bandages changed, if you don't mind me changing them that is."

"N-no, it's fine. I don't mind. But, Zane, could you leave us alone for a bit? Please? I wanna talk to Cole without any interruptions." I answered.

"Of course. I will come back with more bandages in 15 minutes." Zane answered. "Is that plenty of time?"

"Yes, thank you. Haha!" I answered. After that, Zane left to find more bandages for me. Once I was sure Zane was gone, I turned back to face Cole. I needed to apologize for running away last night.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for running off on my own like that." I whimpered.

"Huh?" Cole asked. "What do you mean? I don't understand. Why are you apologizing?"

"I...I just couldn't take all the pressure. The only people who knew about me being a werewolf were my parents, Nino, (b/f/n), Asher, and Raven. Not even my own sister knew about it. I've always been one to run away from my problems, so when Morro said what he said..." I explained.