𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

Just had to share this gif of this beautiful man <3—

Today was one of many filming days. Everyone had some part to film.

Sarah had ended up staying with Holland since her place is closer to set.

Holland💍

Holland💍
Hey, I know your not needed till after noon so I let you sleep in there is some breakfast food in the fridge <3

Scream👻
Okay, thank you for letting me stay!

Holland💍
Ofc! See you soon!

Sarah pov
God I can't imagine what I would do with out Holland. I rolled out of bed and got my things together for a shower.

I looked through my phone till I found Spotify, I then found Chase Atlantic and put their music on.

Once I was done with my shower, I checked the time seeing it was eleven. I had to hurry up so I wasn't late.

Quickly I made some food and grabbed my script and headed out. When I got to my car I then noticed I had a flat.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I threw my head back and wanted to about cry, knowing how much tires cost.

I pulled my phone out and saw it was now 11:40.

"Fuck me" so I called the only reasonable person I could.

"Hello?"

There it was his beautiful voice, it almost sounded as he had just woken up. Judging by the deepens of his voice and thick his accent was.

"Hey can you come pick me up I have a flat tire and I'm being called in around noon"

"Yeah, Uhh yeah just give me a couple minutes...you're at Holland's right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Uh boe boe told me"

((Yes boe boe Daniel calls Jr and Ian bohen boe boe) they all call each other that) 🥺❤️

"Oh"
"Well I'll be there in a couple minutes"

~call ends~

Sarah couldn't help it but butterflies had danced in her stomach, something about just hear his voice gave her the chills