𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Liked by 27,268 and others @sarahsmith

@sarahsmith.19 - A day with the boys 💜

@danielsharman - wow hottie
((Sorry if I got the wrong twin I can't tell who is who))
@maxcarver - let's get moving or we're going to be late!
↪️@sarahsmith.19 - calm down bud
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Liked by 76,362 and others @danielsharman - don't tell her I took this ;)Tagged @sarahsmith

@danielsharman - don't tell her I took this ;)
Tagged @sarahsmith.19

Sarahsmith.19 - well tagging me isn't going to help it :/

Hollandroden - how cute!!
Liked by ianbohen tylerhoechlin tylerposey and more.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Walking side by side Daniel and Sarah talked about small things, the twins had been walking in front of them for awhile getting lost in their own conversation.

Sarah's phone chimed, she looked down and saw it was from Ethan

Scream bud

Scream bud -
You have to look at this link.

Co-stars Daniel Sharman & Sarah Smith have heated scene in last week's episode of teen wolf.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

It was seen last week that co-stars Daniel Sharman and Sarah Smith had gotten a steamy scene. Over the last year of filming they have become extremely close. Seeing Sarah play Derek's younger sister on the the show Teen Wolf, as with Daniel who plays Isaac Lahey. It has seemed on last week's episode Isaac (Daniel) and Lilith (Sarah) had a very heavy scene. The scene holds them kissing and more, having Sarah and Daniel become close in real life could this lead to them becoming more than just friends. There has been rumors of the so called 'friends' in downtown LA on to what seems to be a date.

(Shhhhh it's Daniel and Sarah not Madison and jake)So far Sarah and Daniel have both denied the rumor of being more

So far Sarah and Daniel have both denied the rumor of being more. At a interview late last month Sarah was asked "do you ever see you and Daniel together?" Sarah had answered with "don't get me wrong Daniel is a very handsome young man, but we are just friends" With not saying a yes or no could there be a secret romance between the two?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"God can people stay like out of our business" Sarah had read the article and was now annoyed, "why what happened?" The twins had slowed down to hear what Daniel and Sarah were talking about.

"Because of the scene we filmed everyone is now thinking we are dating" Sarah had rolled her eyes and sighed. Charlie walked over the Sarah and gave her a hug, "I wouldn't want to date Daniel either" with a gasp Daniel put his hand on his chest with his mouth ajar.

"That really hurt me. Real badly." Max and Sarah started to laugh, Daniel the chased Charlie around trying to tackle him down. Sarah and Max had just stood there watching as they ran around.

"Children...come now we have to get back too set" Sarah had started to clap between every word. This left all the boys laughing.

▁▁▁▁
Thanks for reading
word count - 481