𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

It was Sarah's day off and she thought it would be fun to hang out with Tyler, and JR. She rushed around her small apartment as she cleaning up small messes before the boys came over, she ran to her room to put on a gray sweater and some blue jeans. After about ten minutes off getting ready she heard the front door open, "hello" Tyler popped his head in her room to see Sarah sitting at her desk reading. "Hey" Sarah got up and walked over to Tyler, she had wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. They had pulled apart and walked into the kitchen, Sarah had seen JR unpacking food they had brought, "hey there kiddo" JR had always called her kiddo. It was a name that just seemed to fit, "hey" Sarah and Jr had hugged.

After getting the food ready they had finally sat down and started to eat, "how was the hike the other day with Dan?" Tyler had nugged her in the side a bit as JR had asked the question. Sarah rolled her eyes but carried on anyways, "yeah, it was actually really fun we walked around and found this hidden waterfall. It was pretty small but fun, Daniel then had an idea to go swimming" Tyler and JR shot their heads up from their food, it was quiet for a small moment before Sarah had realized that they were both staring at her. "Oh my god. No. I know what you guys are thinking, and no. No-" Tyler had gotten up to throw away what's left of his food, when he got to the trash he then started to sing..."Sarah has a cruushhh, Sarah's got a cruuushhh-" while he was singing there was a knock at the door, while tyler was still singing he walked to the door, "...Sarah's got a cru-" when he opened the door there stood Daniel and Ian. Tyler had stopped right in the middle of his sentences.

JR and Tyler started to laugh while Sarah sat with her head in her arms, Daniel and Ian had walked in very confused on what was going on. "what was this I'm hearing about a little crush" Ian bounced his eyebrows up and down, Sarah had made a groaning noise. Daniel had come up behind her and gently put his hands on her shoulders, he rubbed them and leaned down to her ear. "who's this mystery man?" His voice was soft yet rough, with the coolness of his breath hitting her ear it sent shivers down her spine, but what really made her weak was his accent. Whenever she heard him talk she always got lost in his words, how he spoke how he did everything. Sarah had stood up straight and turned to Daniel, while the others were talking Daniel and her just stood there glaring at each other. "whoa looks like a staring contest" Ian stood by the counter a couple feet away from the table JR was still eating, and Tyler stood next to Ian. "I'm going to win you know" Daniel seemed very cocky about winning, Sarah smiled and nodded, she knew something Daniel didn't. She knew that one little thing can distract him and the game will be called, she grabbed her cup without breaking eye contact and took a drink. She took one long drink till her cheeks blew up with water filling them, and right as she moved close it hit Daniel. Before Daniel got up, Sarah had spit all the water into his face. The boys behind them busted out laughing, Sarah had join them with laughing. As For Daniel he sat there with a 'really' look on his face, he had leaned in closer to her. "you think your so funny don't you?" Sarah had still held the smile on her face, "oh I know I am" Daniel had faked a laugh and seemed to get closer, Sarah didn't realize at how close he was until she felt his breath on her face. As they continued to stare, Sarah didn't seem to noise how she was getting lost in his eyes, those damn bright blue eyes. They had reminded her of the ocean, or the clear skies on a sunny day. As she got lost in his eyes she didn't see what Daniel was planning, he slowly took JR's cup of water and held it he then leaned back a bit then made his move. In one swift move he had dumped the whole cup on Sarah's head.

"That's it you are so dead!" Sarah grabbed her food and threw it at Daniel, he had too a couple steps back trying to shield himself from the food. They went on for about 15 minutes fighting. Tyler, Ian and Jr ended up joining, the night had ended in food and water all over the floor and walls. "Hey Sarah we're going to leave" Tyler pointed to Ian and Jr "yeah okay, we'll today was fun I'll see you guys on set tomorrow" she gave them hugs and walked them to the door. While she said by Daniel had walked from out of her room in clean clothes. She smiled seeing him, "well now that they're gone you can finish cleaning the mess while I shower" "what Uhh so not fair I-" Daniel was cut off by Sarah holding his hands and giving him puppy eyes. He looked at her and make a frown face "ugh fine!" She walked away saying thank you.

20 minutes later
After Sarah got out of the shower she changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. She had walked out to Daniel sitting on the couch watching a movie, "what are you watching?" She had sat next to him resting her head on his shoulder, he had moved his arm so it wrapped around her and she fell into his side, with a sigh she snuggled into him more and wrapped her arms around his waist. She couldn't see it but Daniel's face had gotten a shade darker, "I'm watching- I don't know what I'm watching" they both laughed and just continued on.

Next morning
It was half past nine in the morning and Sarah and Daniel were still asleep. Sarah's phone had gone off many times the past hour, she had slept through all her alarms to get up. Peacefully still asleep she felt a hand on her shoulder, she shook it off until she heard her name. "Sarah, Daniel wake up your both late for shooting" Sarah went straight up while Daniel was still out like a light. There in front of her couch stood Posey with lil Dylan. They both held a 'ohhhh ya'll sleeping together look' Sarah rolled her eyes and turned to Daniel, she shoved him lightly but he didn't budge. Finally she just shoved him hard enough where he fell off the couch, "ahhh fuck, what was that for?" He sat up in his knees and looked over at Sarah until he saw Posey and Dylan. He looked at the clock and saw the time, "fuck" Sarah and him both got up and ran around grabbing their things. "We'll be waiting out by the car" Dylan had yelled from the door as they walked out.

Liked by 25,378 and @dylansprayberry

@tylerposey - some people were running late for work!!! I WONDER WHY???
Tagged - @sarahsmith.19 @danielsharman
Comments
@sarahsmith.19- when in the hell did you take that?
@user8 - omg I'm telling you I ship them!!!
^@user6 - their FRIENDSHIP is everything

An- hi long time since I updated and I feel so bad I'm sorry!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter Ik it made me happy for some reason! Love you
————-
Word count : 1293