𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

After lunch with Dylan we made our way back to set. It was only noon and we still had many hours of filming ahead. When we made it to the set we went out separate ways, I made my way toward the break room while Dylan went toward costume and make up.

I was tired and wanted to to sleep, so when I got to the break room I was hoping it was empty so I could sleep. When I got there it was for the most part quite, I didn't see anyone until I went to the couch and was Tyler sleeping. I slowly sat on the couch trying not to wake him but ended up failing.

"I'm not asleep you're fine" he had his head back and his eyes closed.

"Then what are you doing?" I got comfortable on the couch and laid my head on his arm.

"Resting my eyes. There's a difference" his voice was low and sounded like he was on the verge of falling asleep. I cuddled into him more, but he only ended up moving his arm up so he could wrap it around me.

After being comfortable I felt my eyes become heavy, and slowly felt myself drift off.

I heard some noises around me but didn't want to pay any attention to them. I could feel Tyler moving around under me and only assumed he woke up. I wasn't sure how much time had passed but I kept my eyes close wanting to go back to sleep.

I heard the door open and close, assuming someone either just came in or left. But judging by the voices someone came in.

"Hey" it was a soft voice with a British accent, my mind only thought of one person Daniel.

"Hey, how's it going?" I felt the vibrations from Tyler's chest go through my head as he spoke.

"Good, how long has she been asleep?"

Tyler turned to look at the clock on the wall near the door and saw it was near three in the afternoon.

"She came in around twelve" I felt his hand rest in my hair messing around with some pieces.

"How has she been?" Daniel's voice was soft and it sounded as if he was nervous.

"Why are you asking me? I thought you guys always hangout, you guys aren't in a fight right? Cause I mean I know she's been hangout with Ian jr and me a lot but she said she just missed us" Tyler's voice rose and fell as he talked trying to keep a low volume so he wouldn't wake me.

"Uh, I don't honestly know. A couple weeks ago we were supposed to hangout but I never got back to her and I've kinda been ignoring her texts" he sounded guilty and for some reason I wanted to comfort him. But I remembered I couldn't move.

"So is there a reason why your ignoring her?" Just as Daniel was about to answer my phone started to ring, I thought about leaving it but I also didn't want to hear the rest of the conversation.

So as quickly but slowly I stirred in Tyler arms and reached for my phone, I had felt eyes on me and just knew both men were staring at me.

"Hello" I answered the phone and sat up, when I looked to my right I was Tyler looking down at his phone. But Daniel was still looking at me.

"Hey you busy this weekend?"

"Ethan hey, no I'm not why?" I grabbed a piece of my hair and twirled it between my fingers.

"Well I thought you could come down and visit your other cast friends, well just mainly me and bex"

I felt a smile spread on my face, I saw Daniel had his eyebrows pulled together as I he was was trying to figure out what we were talking about.

"Yeah I'd love to! What time and where-"

"Bex is actually going to be somewhere around you so she said she'd pick you up and bring you over"

"Okay, great so I'll just text her than"

"Yeah! She's the brains of the operation so text her!"

"Okay well then I'll see you this weekend bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and tossed my phone on the coffee table. I laid back down on Tyler, out of habit he threw his arm around me.

"What was that about?" I look up and see Tyler looking down at me.

"It was Ethan he wanted to hang out this weekend so I'm heading over there tomorrow"

I looked on the other couch and saw Daniel on his phone. He looked bothered but I didn't want to deal with him, "hey Tyler" finally he spoke.

"What's up?" Tyler was still playing with my hair as he talked to Daniel.

"So I was thinking this weekend I took Crystal out, do you know any good places around" I tensed at hearing Daniel talk about her it seemed I always have.

Judging by the reassuring rubs I got from Tyler he knew what I was thinking. "Yeah, no I don't any"

Did he just lie? I know for a fact Tyler knows many romantic restaurants he would always list them out to me saying 'take Daniel here he'll love it'

"Well you boys have fun about dates I'm going to head home and get ready for this weekend" I sat up and grabbed my things "later boys" I heard them both shout a bye.

-
Word count 942
Took me forever to write I kept getting distracted, promise the next one will be longer <3

(Quick side note when I say Tyler it's hoechlin and when I say Posey it's the other :))