𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

After the morning swept by, the girls had started grabbing their things and heading to Ethan's place. "So may I ask whatever happened between you and Ethan?" Bex had set Sarah's last bag in the back of the car.

"Funny story" they passed each other as they made their way to the front car seats.

"Well we have a long car ride in front of us so might as well start talking" bex turned the car keys in the ignition.

"Okay well to put this way we both liked each other key word liked, but he saw that I like Daniel and he didn't want to be with me if he knew where my feeling laid so we came to terms with being friends which might I say is better"

"Yeah, I'll say I definitely don't want to be a third wheel when we're all together. Could you imagine, god that would be weird" Bex and Sarah made a weird face thinking about a relationship trying to happen.

"God that would be weird" Sarah let out a long sigh relaxing back into the seat.

"Wait so if you like Daniel are you guys a thing then now?" A scoff left Sarah's mouth as she heard bex's question "so I'm guessing that's a bad thing?"

"So basically Daniel started to secretly hangout with a co star Crystal and I guess they hit it off because next thing I know I'm being blown off for movie night for him to be actually blown"

Bex had almost stopped the car right there as she heard what Sarah had said, when she turned to look at the blonde she saw anger and hurt in her. "Wow he really hurt you then huh?"

Sarah sat up straight and took a deep breath in. "Well of course he did, he blew me off for her and the worst part is I still want him. Always seeing them together sucks! And- and not to mention when filming, our characters had a fight and I got into it a little to much and actually pulled my real emotions out. He then started to question me if it was real or not but I never answered"

"Well shit have you just thought about maybe a rebound? And I know that's not your thing but maybe it might help"

Sarah annoyingly whipped her head to look at Bex, she put one hand up as a defense. "Look I'm just saying okay, maybe getting over that dick you need a new one"

"Oh my god bex" Sarah couldn't help but laugh.

"What you know I'm right!" Bex padded Sarah's knee as a way of comfort.

"What if I cut my hair" Sarah looked down at her blonde ends seeing how many dead ends there were.

"Why not! I mean you'd have to ask your boss right?" Sarah nodded her head as she reached for her phone. Just as she was gonna text Jeff a different text came through.

Moviestarkidd826 : hey you busy I'm bored :(

"Hey do you think Ethan will care if invited Dylan?" Sarah was looking at Bex as she drove. Bex took a second to think but also busy paying attention to the road.

"Nah he won't why you gonna invite him?"

"Yeah, I was thinking it cause he texted me saying he was bored"

Bex's face lit up as she had an idea "text him to be ready in say twenty minutes and we'll go pick him up. I can pull over so we can switch and you can drive to his house and then we'll just switch again after"

"Okay sounds good" Sarah started smiling as she was texting him back, she always liked hanging out with Dylan especially off set which seemed to be rare.

Dylan was laying on his couch when his phone went off, he saw it was Sarah and quickly opened it up.

Imagination girl/friend :
No questions asked. Be ready in 15 minutes and pack a bag with two days outfits

moviestarkidd826 :
Yes ma'am!

After some time Sarah pulled the car into the drive way. "I'll be right back" bex only gave her a thumbs up as she was busy looking down at her phone. Sarah rolled her eyes and hoped out of the car, she jogged you to the dark oak door. Before she could even knock the door flew open, Dylan stood in front of her with a smile.

"Sorry my security had told me there was movement"

"No worries. Do you have your bag packed?"

Dylan had walked away into the house. Sarah just then decided to follow him in and closed the door. She hadn't been inside his house since the celebration of teen wolf getting a third season (which was a couple months ago) she took her time walking around seeing family pictures and many many pictures of the cast.

Dylan walked from around the corner with a bag in his hand, he stopped once he realized Sarah was looking at a picture of him and his sister. "Her name is Julia" Sarah turned and saw him leaning on the door frame of the living room.

"She's really pretty! You guys definitely look like each other, cannot miss that one bit" Dylan set down the bag and walked over towards Sarah.

"If I got a dollar for every time I heard that I'd be rich" Sarah whipped he head to look at him, her eyebrows furrowed making them into a line. Dylan looked down confused at her face.

"You're already rich!" Dylan smiled and tilted his head back sighing.

"Yeah I know, it's cause I got a dollar for every time I heard that" Sarah rolled her eyes shoving his shoulder.

"Okay! Moving on Bex is waiting in the car" Dylan grabbed his bag and made a confused face once more.

"Bex? Who's bex?"

-
Word count : 980

I just wanted to say thank you for all those messages I woke up to this morning, And seeing those made me want to write so slowly throughout the day I wrote this <3!

And now writing this boy oh boy you have no idea what I have planned (okay well maybe you might) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I don't think I'm gonna hold back on the content if that makes sense *wink wink* 😅