𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Bex the Rex 🦖

Bex
The interview should be over
in like an hour, afterwards I'll head
your way :)
Sent 8:50am
-

The sun peaked through Sarah's curtain lighting her room, she stirred in her sleep as the noise of birds singing gradually got louder by the minute. Finally she sat up reaching for her phone, rubbing the sleep from her eyes she saw a couple text messages.

One from Bex, and another from Daniel. Ignoring the text from Daniel she clicked on Bex, reading the message she quickly sent a message.

Scream queen
Okay all good I got something to do I'll see you soon! ❤️

After  she sent the text she debated opening Daniel's message. Sitting in her bed for five minutes she scoffed, "this is ridiculous" she threw her phone besides her. Getting up she made her way towards her closet, quickly she grabbed her clothes making her way towards the shower.

As she got in the shower she got lost in her thoughts. Her thoughts leading her to Daniel, 'where did I go wrong' 'he's just a friend' 'there's no use'  as she continued in her thoughts time was taken away. Her phone began to ring, quickly she stumbled out of the shower and ran towards her room.

Wrapping the towel around her she threw her covers on her bed around till her phone flew in the air, grabbing it she answered it before the last ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, boo!"

"Omg hey, Bex I didn't realize it was you calling I literally ran out of the shower."

Bex chuckled on the other side of the phone, Sarah then heard on the other end a car being started.

"Okay, anyways I'm on my way and should be there in like 15 minutes"

"Um okay, I will then start getting ready"

Both girls said their goodbye, then line went dead. Sarah got up from her bed and went to her bathroom again, she grabbed her clothes getting dress as she got ready she ran around her apartment quickly doing little tasks.

She made a small smoothie, cleaned the left other dishes and fed her cat. Just as she got done a knock echoed through the complex, running to the door she grabs the handle and yanks the door open. There on the other side stood bex, her hair was short as always, she had sunglasses on and wore a flannel around her waist with docs and bike shorts with a muscle shirt.

"Baby!!" Bex yelled with her arms wide open. Sarah jumped up and down, closing the space between them with a huge hug. The pair had always seemed to the closes out of all the cast members of scream, it was even better that Ethan was best friends with both of them. Which led to amazing memories when hanging out.

"Oh god I miss you so much" Sarah and bex stayed in the hug swaying side to side. Bex was then the first to pull away holding the girl by her arms, she took a quick moment to look over the girl.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, it's been way to long since I have seen you. God I can't believe we went this long without each other"

-
Word count 541
I'm cutting this one short because I feel bad for not updating. I will most likely update again next week as that's my last week of school and I'll have more time <3

Sorry for the wait to come!! But I promise I'll be back soon :)