𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Thought I'd do this chapter a bit different and put it into the teen wolf episode :)
Enjoy!
-

Stiles was laying in bed, dreaming. Of what he thought was good, but wasn't.

In his mind he was trapped, and he wanted to be free. Stuck in a locker stiles banged on the door till it flew open, he stood in the middle of the locker room.

'Why am I here'  his thought were crowded swimming around trying to break to the surface.

Just then he heard a noise.

He walked out of the locker room, hearing voices. Drawn to a classroom he walked in and found the nemeton. Confused he walked further into the class room to get a closer look.

He reached the nemeton, and curiosity took over. He leaned in and placed his hand on the stump. Roots from it reached out and wrapped around his wrist.

Stiles shot up gasping for air.

"You okay? Stiles?" He turned to his side and saw Lilith.

"Yeah, I was just dreaming. It was weird it was like a dream within a dream"

"A nightmare?"

Stiles let out a shaken sigh, he grabbed one of Lilith's hand as a way to comfort himself. Lilith gave as much comfort as she could, she rubbed his back and held onto his hand.

Stiles then took a second to put the pieces together and turned towards Lilith. Their eyes met and for a second stiles couldn't believe it.

"Wait a second Lilith what are you doing here?"

Both their attention were taken by the door to his room opening, "I stood close the door" stiles tried to get up but Lilith had held him back.

"Stiles just lay back down" she continued to fight with him to stay with her, she shouted for him to come back but he didn't.

——

Lilith has been living with Scott and Isaac for the past month ever since Derek left to take Cora back to South America. It wasn't the worst this in the beginning, she would see Isaac all time which was great up until they broke it off.

So living in the same house was not the best anymore. Running around the house getting ready for school she could hear Scott and Isaac talking.

"Do you want to hit me?" Concerned to where the conversation was leading she couldn't help but continue to listen.

"What no"

"I think you should hit me" It tore her to hear Isaac's words, so used to his father's abuse this seemed to be the first question he would ask if he did something wrong.

"No! Why would I want to hit you" Scott almost chuckled at how Isaac was acting but knew it wasn't right.

Lilith soon became bored of the conversation till she hear Scott asked if Isaac had kissed her. Her who's her?

"Did you want to?" Scott now held a stronger tone

Without any hesitation Isaac spilled the word 'oh yeah totally'

She felt a pain in her chest, but also anger. She was stuck in thought when all she heard was a loud thud.

She then heard Melissa threatening the boys with her patients and their supernatural abilities.

Lilith had soon stopped listening in after there was a mention of kissing someone. She made her way to the kitchen to grab a fruit. Scott and Isaac made their way downstairs, everything way fine between Scott and her but when Isaac came into view all she felt was anger, guilt, and sadness.