𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 5,427 and @Ianbohen @sarahsmith

@sarahsmith.19 - Ethan came to visit me!!!
@tylerposey - bring him with you to set
↪️@shelleyhennig - BRING HIM
@ethanmill - uhh I wanna go!!!
@user5 - YESS THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER!!
Real-life
"So tell me how was the drive here" Sarah sat in the driver's seat and Ethan sat in the passenger, he held about three cases of drinks for the whole cast. "It was good very pretty" he smiled at Sarah and she glanced at him and smiled back.

When they arrived at the gate it was the same routine. Once they got in Sarah took Ethan to set 4 which was Derek's place. When they walked in the first person they saw was Tyler, he saw Sarah he walked up to her and hugged her. Ethan had set the drinks on the table and slowly every one made their way in. "Ah, so this is the famous Ethan" Crystal stood by you and held out her hand "hi I'm Crystal" "hi Ethan as you know" the all chuckled and continued to introduce themselves. Sarah had pulled Holland away from the group to talk, "have you seen Daniel?" "I think I saw him in his trailer"

Beast🦋

Smith-
Where you at?

Beast🦋-
I'm in my trailer why?

Smith-
I'm on set, come on over I miss your face <3

Beast🦋-
Haha, I'm not feeling well.

Smith-
I brought you a drink;)

Beast🦋-
I'll get it late, thanks though

Smith-
Nice try...I'm walking over to you!

As Daniel was reading the text message he heard a knock on the door. "Come-" Sarah was already walking inside, she smiled once she saw him laying on the couch. She walked over and sat on his legs, "here's your drink my kind sir" she held out her arm. Daniel went to drab it but Sarah pulled her arm back in, she took a sip of his drink. Daniel's mouth made an o shape as Sarah took back his drink, she smiled at Daniel "wow this is a really good drink. You want some?" "Haha very funny, let me have the drink" Sarah got off of him and ran to the back of the trailer "I can't hear you" she held her hands to her ears while still holding the drink "nanananananna" Daniel had gotten off the couch and walked over to her.

She was now standing on a foldable bed she stuck out her tongue and kept yelling nanananna "you're acting like a child get off the bed" Daniel stood with his arms crossed, he couldn't help but admire Sarah. How her hair was just hanging off  her shoulders and how her smile made his heart melt. Sarah dropped to the bed on her knees "you can't tell me what to do" she held a huge smile on her face, she soon got lost in his eyes. Those damn ocean blue eyes, with that she snapped out of thought and got up and walked by him. "Oop well I guess it's my drink now"