Connections

Jason McCann

"You know this is your final chance right? If you get expelled, you won't be able to graduate." I sternly told. "So? What do I need school for?" Daniel scoffed, shrugging his shoulder's through the seat belt. "An education is very important. Knowledge is one thing that no one can take away from you. Do you even have any plans for your future?" 

"I don't have a plan. I get my trust fun in a few years, I'll be fine then." The younger boy cockily chuckled. Yeah, there's no use on getting through this kid's thick skull, hence Cecilia has already corrupted him. 

"Anyways, what do you know about Principal Williams' secretary?" I quickly changed the topic, although I was a bit more peaked in interest of this one. "Mr. Justin? Other than the fact he's surprisingly hot in a non homosexual way, I got nothing on the guy. But, he does remind me of this girl from the Upper East Side I'm trying to hook up with."

"And that is?"

Justin Bieber (Radcliffe)

"Phobe!"

I called from the vehicle, as my sister stood confidently and arrogantly next to a tall tanned man. Her lips formed in a motion, indicating that she was conversing with them.

Phoebe Mallette 

"Little Rebel." Upper East Side. My little sister
Phoebe and I have always been close. It's important for young kids to get chewed up and spit out into this unfair world. Most kids are left alone while their parents run million dollar empires, so you know what that means? 

A bunch of hormonal, adolescents with ridiculous amounts of money at their disposal to party and do as they please. Over-privileged and under-parented.
I'll be damned if my little sister ruins her life because Mom cares more about keeping up appearances rather than actually living up to her given name of 'mother'.
Phoebe doesn't make it easy, however. I've bailed her out of more reckless parties than I can count. 

She's in constant trouble at school. And insists on always getting her way. Now, Mom doesn't know any of this obviously. Mom would go into cardiac arrest if I told her that I found Phoebe in a bush at a West Side party a couple weeks ago.
I guess you can say that Mom favors the girl. Sometimes I think it's just out of pure spite against me. Oh, if only she knew what Phoebe was truly up to. She'd realize that I'm a saint compared to her. 

"Holy shit, no wonder you got sent home!" I exclaim, glancing up and down on the girl's outfit. "What were you thinking?" I gasped in disbelief, eyeing the fit up and down. For the record, I have nothing against on what an individual wears. But, I don't think a tube top and fishnets are a good idea for a school. 

"Oh please. This isn't that bad!" Phoebe protests, slapping her thigh as she threw her hands in the air. "How the hell did you get out of the house with that?" I chuckled in disbelief. This girl will be the death of all of us.

"I left in my uniform before I changed, duh!"

"And speaking of, who the hell was that man you were talking too?" I took a quick glance off of the road, to leave a glare on Phoebe. "I don't know. Some random. But he was kinda cute."
"You should not be talking to men like that. He looks twice your age Phoebe!"

"Oh yeah, your the one to talk." She rolled her eyes. "Don't even pull that card. You know damn well that I was forced to marry Richard."

"True. And hey, what's up with your glasses?" Oh shit. I completely forgot that I was wearing these ridiculous things. "I-I thought they were cute." I quickly sputtered the lie.