Chapter# 4 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

One year ago

"I'm going Arhaan but you are destroying your inner peace and I think love doesn't destroy us, in fact it cures us" Osman stood up and got out of there. Arhaan rolled his eyes because according to him, he loved Aaira so much that her happiness was his first priority.

As he was thinking of a way to talk to Aaira and clear all her misunderstandings, door knocked pulling him out of trance. It was Layla, his secretary.

"Sir here is this juice for you" She said as she walked towards the table and kept the glass Infront of Arhaan.

"I didn't ask for juice but yeah I needed it" Arhaan softly smiled as he took a sip. Layla was sitting across the table until he finished the juice.

"Sir can you see this file, I think there is a need of changing in this paragraph" Layla took the file and stepped towards Arhaan, standing very close to him. He looked away and moved his chair maintaing some distance but Layla again was about to come forward when Arhaan angrily stood up.

"What are you trying to do?" He spoke sternly to which layla's eyes moistened.

"I like you Arhaan I really love you" She spoke after a minute of silence as she grabbed his hand. Arhaan was shocked to hear that, he removed his hand from her grip and pinched his eyes close.

"You know very well that I'm engaged. Don't you?" He snapped, She looked away and wiped her tears.

"What's the use of keeping the engagement when your fiancée doesn't even trust in you" Layla spoke as she looked in his eyes but his eyes showed no sympathy, they were blank.

"You know what? Firing you from this company is more suited decision rather than breaking engagement" He growled, She flinched at his tone but he didn't care.

Who is she to interfere in my life....

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she immediately kissed him on the lips taking him off guard, on the very same moment Aaira entered into Arhaan's cabin with Mustafa. Layla after a millisecond by herself moved away saying ' I love you too'

Arhaan was shocked by her move and words as he wanted to strangle her to death but when he saw Layla looking ahead of him, he also turned around only to see Aaira and Mustafa standing at the door. He was about to fall as he rounded the table, and rushed towards Aaira to explain everything but Aaira cut him off by slapping hard on his cheek.

Arhaan was shattered by her act, he was trying to process everything that happened to him in that short time but Mustafa didn't let him to as he came in between and pushed Arhaan to ground and started kicking him furiously.

All office employees ran towards Arhaan's cabin and tried to push Mustafa aside but in vain because of his strong physic.

"We trusted you, and gave you our daughter but here you are cheating on Aaira" Mustafa shouted as he again punched on Arhaan's face, then he took Aaira's hand and they went out.

Arhaan with the help of people stood up, his whole body was hurting, his nose was bleeding and blood oozed from his arm as there was deep cut on it because during hitting somehow glass dropped on the ground.

He turned around to punish Layla for her actions but saw her nowhere, because she made her way out silently long ago.

He was about to go after Aaira but Osman stopped him from doing so and took him to doctor.

*********

"I told you all, that he is having an affair with his secretary, but you blindly trusted on him rather than listening to me" Aaira cried as she took the vase and threw it on the floor. Aarfa took her daughter in her arms as tears flowed from her eyes.