chapter #19

Aslam o alaikum guys

Aaira was silent, her tears had dried, she felt like the old Aaira with no tears in her eyes but her heart was shattered into pieces.  She never thought that she would get the worst punishment for her sins in shape of her parent's disappointment.

Today I'm punished in a real way.. my parents have disowned me ... Could something worst have happened to me?

Arhaan took her to back home after she was insulted in her parents house.

"Aaira" Arhaan whispered as he sat beside her, she looked at him and for a moment her world stopped while staring at those eyes. Aaira forgot her pain and her concentration was only Arhaan... She wanted to kiss at his forehead, hug him and tell him that now she feels entirely different for him, now she loves him, now she wants to live with him. But it was of no use, he would never trust her.

                    Flashback

"These are the divorce papers. I want you to sign on them after giving birth to our child" Arhaan spoke with such difficulty only he knew. Aaira felt like someone snatched the earth beneath her feet.

"I- I... Okay. I will sign them" She quickly wiped off the traitorous lone tear that fell and took the papers from his hand. Arhaan's heart clutched, he didn't want this either.

"Thank you" She smiled through her teary eyes.

"For what?" Arhaan didn't want to see her in tears. It was painful for him.

"For tolerating me all these months without making it hard for me" She took his hand in hers. Arhaan squeezed her hand in his gently and genuinely smiled at her making her heart explode with happiness.

Arhaan rarely genuinely smiled at her and when he did, it made Aaira's day. She was thankful that at least he gave her permission to hold his hand otherwise they didn't even sleep on one bed and Aaira was respecting Arhaan's decision to not have any intimacy in their relationship.

                        Flashback ends

"I'm sorry" She mumbled. Arhaan nodded.

"I've forgiven you long ago Aaira and please don't repeat this again n again" Arhaan requested. She chuckled as she sighed a sigh of relief.

What I was and what I've become... It surely is a biggest transformation of my personality, my character, my feelings.  I'm amazed at how I've become a complete change person...

Ya Allah I'm amazed how you created the situations and Arhaan got justice, you've made him so respectable and honourable that now I can't even think anything negative about him, You have raised his status Infront of everyone who was involved in defaming him.

Ya Allah I know I've been such a disappointment but please forgive me, please put some love in Arhaan's heart for me please Ya Allah, I don't know how would I be able to live without him...

"There are only few days and then we will get separated for ever so if you don't mind I want to talk to you about random stuff so that I can cherish these memories for the rest of my life" Aaira spoke, her eyes had the sparkle for the first time in those nine months of pregnancy.

I know she is breaking from inside for her parents have disowned her... I never wanted that.. I never wanted them to know anything... maybe because I've forgiven them.

"Okay" he said as he sat while facing her on the bed and she relaxed herself   while keeping her head on headrest.

"I want my son to be just like you" Aaira spoke, Arhaan was surprised, his ears turned pink due to shyness.