chapter#6 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Aaira and Arhaan were going back to their home after spending a day in hospital.

Their was this deep yet disturbing silence between them, Arhaan was thinking to send Aaira back to her parent's house cause he was afraid of her next  step.

maybe she would do something more dangerous thing next time to get rid of me.

He had somehow accepted this fact that Aaira would never have feelings for him, so better back off from everything.

On the other hand Allah had already created soft corner for Arhaan in Aaira's heart.

What if something could have happened to me yesterday? It was just a miracle that he reached there at the time and saved me.. she didn't want to think positive about him but her broken heart was only praising Arhaan right then.

"I'll send your other belongings to Uncle Saaqib's house tomorrow, now I'm just dropping you there" Arhaan spoke after long piercing silence. She looked at him confusingly while he already had taken route to her parent's house.

"Why?" Aaira uttered. Arhaan ignored her question. Unsettlement arose in her heart, she didn't know why she felt that but she now didn't want to go anywhere.

"I don't want to go there" She spoke firmly. Arhaan stopped the car immediately, causing it to screech. He frowned while she flinched due to his sudden reaction.

"And why is that so?" He asked softly. Not that he expected her to have feelings for him immediately just after incident, it's just he wanted to know the reason behind her decision of living with him rather than going to her parents.

"What will they say after looking at these visible bruises all over my body? I don't want to face them in this condition.... Please I'll go after few days but not now, I have no energy to tell my parents that I was about to get raped" Aaira desperately tried to make him understand, upon her last words  Arhaan looked away.

I can't see her in pain....

"Okay as you wish" He sighed and turned car towards their house. She was glad that he was convinced.

A thought crossed her mind

"How did you know that I was kidnapped?" She asked suspiciously. He knew from her tone that she doubted on him.

What if he sent those men to stop me from going to Karachi...

"Ami told me that you wanted to go to your parent's house , honestly I doubted so I asked her to place tracker in your bag... One last thing, I know you loathe me but I can't even imagine to do that hideous sin just to keep you to myself" Arhaan clenched his jaw whereas Aaira looked away this time, she was abashed.

Maybe I don't hate you...

"Thank you. I owe you for saving me from those goons" She hesitantly spoke to which Arhaan slightly nodded. He knew she was saying this just for formality.

"You owe me nothing, you are my responsibility" He said.

Today She really missed that soft and warm Arhaan, his genuine smile and the way he used to intently gaze at her during their engagement period. But now she has not seen a single trace of that old Arhaan in him.

She sucked in a sharp breathe as she realized that she was constantly thinking about the man whom she hated.

Has my punishment started for shattering the most kind person?

Her walls were shattering down and she was becoming weak person.

They reached to their home after almost 2 hours, Aamina was relieved to see both her children safe and sound. She hugged Aaira like she was her own daughter and then she clung to Arhaan.