chapter #16 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Finally the time came when Osman and Khadija were getting married.... Now Khadija felt a lot more satisfied with this new relationship with Osman.

After that incident Aariz disappeared from house, Khadija thought that he would create a havoc in the house and make his mother and sisters leave the event but he didn't and he didn't even attend the wedding, for which she was happy.

Qazi Sahib entered the room along with bride's father, Mustafa and Arhaan. Aaira, Aarfa, Aamina and some other relatives were sitting with Khadija for the Nikah.

Khadija said yes...

Osman said Yes...

And the Nikah was done, making everyone happy especially Osman, his eyes glistened as he thanked Allah numerous times.

Before going to hall for the function, groom was sent into Bride's room for few minutes so that they could meet eachother.

As Osman stood at the door, his hands trembled and sweat covered his forehead, he with so much inner debate opened the door and entered the room.

As he entered, he saw his wife, His Khadija standing in front of him in a most beautiful Maroon bridal dress along with maroon Hijab, adorned with jewelry and makeup, to him she was looking the most beautiful woman on the earth. Khadija blushed under his loving gaze and she looked down.

Osman took steps towards her and stood before her, gently he held her both hands into his.

"I'm luckiest man in this world to have you as my life partner, Khadija today you have completed half of my Deen by marrying me, I'm very grateful to you that you gave me a chance and of course I'm more grateful to Allah that HE wrote you in my destiny... May Allah fill our marriage with peace and happiness" Osman said as he kissed on her knuckles. Khadija blushed hard.

"Aameen" She uttered.

"Your henna colour is very dark, I've heard it somewhere that husband's love is measured by your henna colour.... I love you very much and this dark colour is proof of that" Osman admiringly looked at Khadija's hands. She stared at him, she noticed that he looked more handsome while smiling. That alone thought did something to her heart.

There beautiful moment was disturbed by the knock on the door.

"It's time to go to hall love birds" Aaira playfully grinned as she saw Osman holding Khadija's hand and it warmed her heart. Osman chuckled while Khadija blushed hard.

Aaira silently prayed for their happiest life... She was happy for her sister.

----------

Function went well... When all guests were having dinner, Bride and Groom were photographed together.

Aamina asked Arhaan and Aaira to take their pictures, Arhaan was about to refuse but Aaira immediately said yes holding his hand firmly, so he remained quiet.

After the newlywed couple, Arhaan and Aaira went.

Photographer told Arhaan to keep his hand on Aaira's waist and stand close to eachother while Aaira kept her hand on his broad shoulders as they both look at eachother. As Arhaan's eyes met with Aaira's loving gaze, he unknowingly pulled her more to him,
Aaira felt her heartbeat getting fast as  it really drove her crazy, she was literally falling in love with this man...

She had already checked him out openly few times at the time of Nikah as Arhaan was looking Handsome in royal blue tux.

She didn't realize when time changed so fast, she used to hate this person in past, his smile, his talk, his personality, everything about him used to piss her off and now she was dying to be with him. She was feeling blessed to have him in her life.