Chapter #7 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Arhaan was disturbed and it was better that Osman didn't come to office that day or otherwise something wrong might could've happened.

He was busy in checking the schedules for upcoming meetings when his mind wandered towards his wife so he thought to call her and ask her wellbeing as he was unable to meet her in morning before leaving for office.

He called and to his utter surprise she picked up the phone on the one ring.

"Aslam o alaikum" She said. Her voice was enough to calm his nerves.

"Walaikum Asalaam How are you?" He asked.

"I'm better now... Aunt Aamina is taking good care of mine" She replied, Arhaan nodded as he smiled.

"Do you need something?" He asked again, he just wanted to talk to her without any formalities and without this hesitation that she was having while talking to him.

"No... Um I think Aunt Aamina is calling me downstairs, I've to go"

"Okay Allah Hafiz" he sighed and they both hung up the phone.

********

Mustafa again went to Arhaan's house to take Aaira from there and this time he took his gun with him, incase Arhaan again don't let her go. Khadija also insisted to meet her sister so he reluctantly took her with him.

They were on the way and Arhaan already reached his house, as he entered he went in his mother's room, it was his habit to receive his mother's blessing before going to work and after coming from work, but halted in his steps as he saw Osman sitting with her. She was praying and he was sitting on floor waiting for her to complete her prayer.

Usually Arhaan would have smiled at them because Osman was just like second son to Aamina, but today he glared at him, as Osman felt Arhaan's presence so he looked at him, but Arhaan sternly gestured him to come outside.

Osman came outside and they headed towards the guest room, Arhaan closed the door so that no one could listen to their talk, he didn't know that Aaira was nearby.

"Why are you here?" He asked him, but Osman ignored his question and sat down comfortably on the sofa.

"If you are thinking that I'm here to apologize for the things I said about Aaira then you are wrong my brother" He smirked, Arhaan fisted his palms as he clenched his jaws.

Aaira was in kitchen drinking her tea when she heard footsteps, she was sure that Arhaan had come so she went outside. She frowned as no one was in living area, as she was about to go to her room when she heard faint voices coming from guest room, she also went there and stood by the door.

She ignored them and was about to return when some unknown voice took her name and she stopped there, and she couldn't help but listen to their talk, one voice surely belonged to Arhaan and other voice she didn't recognize.

"Then get out of here" Arhaan raised his voice a bit.

Subject of their argument is me but what they are talking about... Aaira frowned as she leaned more towards the door.

"Just use your brain Arhaan.... Your so called love will destroy you one day and you will be empty handed" Osman stood up as well and tried to make his point but vain. Arhaan sighed.

"Why do you always think negative about her? Now she is my wife, my honour.... If you really respect me Osman then from on you will never talk about her like this" Arhaan was already stressed out and his friend was just adding more problems into his life.