chapter # 15 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Saad rushed towards her but he was late as Khadija had already crossed the road, he was too absorbed in his sinful thoughts that he didn't notice a car coming in full speed and it hit him making a loud screech sound, to which Khadija's steps halted and she turned around, her eyes widened in horror as she saw Saad laying on the road, with pool of blood around him.

Khadija screamed..

She ran towards him, her whole body was trembling with fear, her whole life came crashing down when she saw the man she loved covered in blood, she with shivering hands took his blooded in hers but then she immediately left his hand and moved from there, people gathered around him.

Ambulances soon arrived, both Mikael and Saad were taken inside, Daniyal was crying hysterically when he had to hold both of his friend's dead bodies inside the ambulance.

"They both are dead" Someone yelled and it nearly stopped Khadija's heart beat, she sucked in a sharp breath as tears mercilessly escaped her eyes.

Ambulances left and there were some murmuring few things which she didn't want to listen... With trembling hands she waved at a cab and got into it....

On her whole way she gazed at her hand which was covered in blood.

I truly loved him.... His innocent smile, his sincere eyes, his charming personality, nothing about him seemed deceptive or was I blind to notice any of his evil vibes....

I would have given my life happily if only he wanted my life but he was so cruel to attack on my respect and pride...

What if they would have snatched my innocence and killed me? I was about to become their another victim, they were about to take my virginity in a most cruel way but my Allah's mercy was with me...

She looked bitterly at her hand as she wanted to wash her hand as soon as possible.

Taxi stopped in front of her house, she  looked for her purse but then realized that it fell from her hands when she ran from Saad's apartment, she pinched her eyes close at the memory. She remembered putting some money in her pants pocket so she hurriedly fetched it and handed it over to taxi driver.

As she went through the main gate, security guard gave her weird looks, at her messy appearance but she ignored him and hurriedly made it to the main gate, after entering the house, Khadija saw that nobody was there so she quickly ascended the stairs and went straight into her room and locked herself in the washroom.

She washed her hand again n again until she was satisfied that Saad's  smell had vanished from her hand and while doing so, she was crying constantly.

"Why??? Why???" She screamed, her heart ached.

Why we humans fail to understand that life is so short and unpredictable, anything can happen to us at anytime then why we hurt others?  Why we forget that we have to die one day?

It hurts me that you are no more....

It hurts....

I don't even know what I feel for you, I hate you? Or I pity you but love vanished from my heart in a blink of an eye.. I'm sad at the great lose of most beautiful emotion and I also regret that I felt this great emotion for you Saad...

What I am?  only 22 and what was he? maybe only 25 and in that age he was already a murderer... This was our age to study and to contribute in our society but what we chose.... I chose so called worldly love and he chose to be evil.