Chapter 17

A/N: ALERT! slight (?) smut ahead...

Happy reading! ;)
___________________________________________

"These are the last," she heard Ollie said while setting the bags on the kitchen counter beside her, with him brushing against her every chance he got.

"Thanks!" she said simply, her cheeks still burning from what had happen last night. Yes, last night, and it has been yesterday when they went grocery shopping. She bit her lips and squeezed her thighs at the memory, then she heard a groan which made her turn her head towards the man.

"I have to go somewhere, but you doing those things makes we want a repeat of last night, right here, right now." he said huskily as he took a step towards her, eyes darkening which made her hitch her breath.

The sound of his phone interrupted their heated gaze and she had never been more thankful.

"What?!" he barked at the person on the other side which made her feel sorry for the caller.

"Yeah, I know! I'll be coming over! Give me half an hour." then he ended the call with a snap.

"Damn it!" he muttered.

"Hey, language!" she reprimanded him.

He brushed his hand on his hair, closed his eyes before taking a deep breath.

"I really need to go, I have to do something. I was supposed to do it last night, but given what happened, I have to do it today and it is urgent, okay?" he explained, his callused hands brushing her arm up and down, as if pacifying her.

"Uhm, okay." she answered with a nod. "Just be careful, okay?" she said in a whisper.

"I will," he answered before crashing his lips into hers. The kiss turns heated right away and he abruptly stopped with a curse. "F*ck!"

"Hey! I said language!" she chided him again with her brows furrowed.

"Sorry, cara," he apologized before giving her another earth-shattering kiss which he ended right away.

"I really need to go. I'll be back tonight." he said, kissed her forehead and left with her staring at his back. And as she stood there in her kitchen, her fingertips lightly pressed on her lips, the memories of last night came crashing back.

Flashback...

They are sorting all the bags in his kitchen once Ethan and Ellie, together with the kids, left. She didn't thought he will take all the bags from his jeep and brought it all on his kitchen, including hers, that she can only shake her head.

Sorting, which means, they each checked all the contents of the bag, and almost all of her's were opened by him, much to her chagrin, including those containing tampons and other girly stuffs.

"Hey, I think this is yours. There are lotions, moisturizers and...tampons." he said with a grin while taking it out.

She immediately snatched the bag when he stated one by one the contents of the bag he is currently holding.

"Stop that!"

"What? We are sorting the bags, so we need to check everything, right?"

"Yes! But you should've given it to me right away without saying all its content," she said with a glare while her cheeks are heating up.

"Are you ashamed?" he asked, his face serious.

"Of course I am!" she said, while stomping her foot like a five year old.