Chapter 2

Ollie is busy hitting the gym bag with his knuckles and legs when his phone rang. He is currently training and doesn't want to take it but it was incessant. So he stopped what he is doing and answered it.

"What!?" he answered in a bored and irritated tone.

"Hey dude! The boys are coming over later, join us." Steel's voice came over the phone. He is a friend and the owner of the club where he and his brothers frequented.

"I am not in a mood." he said with a gritted teeth.

"C'mon man, we seldom get together. Your brothers already agreed to be there." the last sentence sent his brows up.

"Really? You mean Ethan agreed?" he asked to be sure.

"Yeah, even your brother-in-law will come, that city boy." Steel snickered which made him grin. They all know his friend had the hots for Claire ever since, but he made it known that he will break all the bones in his body if ever he will make a move.

"Okay, I'll come by." he said, cut the call then resume beating the gym bag. He still have three hours.

---

A beep sounded and she turned towards it and took the call - a highly secured line.

"Amber." she said.

"Onyx, he'll be there tonight. You need to move." The short but quick orders.

"Do I really have to do this?" she said, whining a little.

"Pearl is not here, so the job will fall on your shoulder." Amber answered.

"Sometimes I wish that I am better in computers than in combat." she said, pouting.

"You are good in computers, it's just that I am better than you." Amber teased.

"Yeah, yeah." she said and took a deep breath.

"You can do this onyx." her friend said, encouraging her.

"Fine. I wish Pearl is here, she is better at this than me." she said in resignation.

"What better are you talking about?" Amber exclaimed on the other line before continuing. "We all know you are the best when it comes to this, even Pearl says so, and she is the who was trained to this kind of work that you will be doing."

"I already said fine, no need to boost my ego. I am going to do it, okay?" she said rolling her eyes at her friend.

"You are rolling your eyes." she heard her friend say eventhough she can't see her.

"I am not!" she spat, instead of being angry because of her attitude, Amber giggled.

"Well then, goodluck Onyx. Be careful." her friend said before cutting the connection.

She took a deep breath, then went to her closet, and took a luggage from the very back. She placed it on her bed and opened it. She took some clothes, and other stuff, then readied herself.

---

Ollie entered the club with a menacing aura and with that, everyone make way for him. He went upstairs to the VIP lounge, looked around and found his brothers on one table with Steel and some other people. He went there and sat on the empty chair beside Sean. When they noticed him, they gave the greeting which he only answered with a nod. He took a beer and drank straight until it is almost half, then look around, the place is packed. Bodies are gyrating on the dance floor with a song that the dj is playing, some are on the side watching, while some are on the dark corners, doing whatever. He continued surveying the place when his eyes went to the bar where three people are manning but what got his attention is that the one end is full of men than the other end. He tried to see the woman's face who is manning the extreme right side of the bar but found it difficult.