Chapter 18

A/N: I know, almost half a year before this update, so again, I'm sorry.

Happy reading! ;)
___________________________________________

Weeks had already passed and they fell into a routine, she still works as the manager in Claire's business, but on most days she stays at his place. She already had a space in his closet and even in his bathroom counter where most of her girly stuff, as what he calls it, are placed.

Their 'relationship', if you can even call it like that, is still kept secret from his family. They can keep it this long since his family rarely goes into his', unless otherwise needed or important, and they have to inform him first that they are coming. They learned their lesson back when he is still full of angst and they just barged into his house unannounced, he kicked them all out without a care for anyone - something that he regrets doing.

His musing was cut when the woman he is cuddling stirred in her sleep, he smiled when she unconsciously put her arm on his waist and pressed her body more against his. He is tracing her hip bone with his finger and stared some more, marvelling at her beauty and smiled when he thought how lucky he is that she is with him now. Though he did not declare how he felt, he knows that he already fell - really hard, and it pains him to think that she may not feel the same as him, and that anytime, she may decide to leave him. So, he made it his mission to make her stay, if he is lucky enough, make her fall in love with him.

His thoughts was disrupted when she stirred again and a moan escaped her, the sound went directly into his member, making it harder than it already is that made him internally groan.

"Good morning," he greeted when she opened her dark eyes and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back with equal intensity, and he felt elated. The simple good morning kiss he planned to give her is not enough, and his hands began to wander, until the time when they both groaned as their release shattered their sweat-covered bodies.

"Such a beautiful way to start the day, huh?" he let a bellow of laughter erupted from him at her comment and finished it with a peck on her lips.

"I need to start preparing my day, Ollie," she said while getting up, and he let her.

"Can I join you?" he asked, while his eyes wander on her naked body. She just stare at him then her eyes traveled at the visible dent on his front, before entering the bathroom and he grinned, she didn't say no, so he followed. It was after an hour when they emerged from the shower, several more times they did the deed inside and every moment was mindblowing, he cannot just get enough of her that it sometimes scared him. He mentally shook his head and decided to go to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast, patting Max's head on his way.

Beatriz followed after sometime, barefoot, clad in his shirt and short shorts that shows off her tanned and long legs. He felt a stirring on his groin at the sight of her in his shirt, and mentally slapped himself for wanting her again, he bet she is sore after their activity since last night until this morning. His forehead creased when he realized that she is not dressed for work.

"No work for today?" he asked while preparing the utensils, careful not to let his giddiness seep into his tone at the thought of keeping her all day, most probably naked and in bed.

"I should have, but then Claire just called and gave me the day off, since she will be at the store today." her explanation.

"They are coming over today?" he asked which she answered with a hum.

He felt himself smiling at the sight of her talking and petting Max, and his dog simply adore her, with his puppy eyes that shows how he love our woman.