Reunion

A/N: Coffee Shop AU; Requested by I_tried_everything (my awesome irl friend along with many others); contains assault;

Emmy Raver-Lampman woke up with back pain. Yay. Something she didn't want happening. Since today was Friday, it would be busy. And she was breaking back and limb to take orders the day before.

But, she gets paid alot. Like, alot of moola. Emmy tried her best to lift herself up but it sent a giant stab of pain through her back. She hissed in pain and grabbed some lidocaine patches and stuck it on her back.

But, she also suffers from arthritis but a cup of mocha always soothes her pain. So, she dressed in her attire, looked in the mirror, and walked to Starbucks.

But, as she walked towards the building, she was pulled back by a pair of arms. She tried her best to fight them off, but she was slammed onto a wall, the guy putting a hand over her mouth and shushing her.

"HEY!!", Emmy heard someone yell. She knew who it was.

Then, the guy was pulled away from her and was knocked unconscious and she immediately hugged the man who saved her.

He was in his army attire and he hugged Emmy and never let go. She was the one thing keeping him going and he was the one thing keeping her going.

It was her boyfriend, Daveed. You see, after high school, Daveed went to the army. And Emmy pursued in Human Services and works in Starbucks.

The two eventually shared a reunion kiss and went to Starbucks, Emmy ordering a mocha and Daveed getting a smoothie. That night, the two gazed from their house balcony at the amazing lit up view of LA.