Ma Belle Emmy

A/N: Okay, this song it freaking bangs and I love this song and now it matches this ship, so yeah.

Daveed walked up to the roof of their apartment in New York after enduring a painstaking fancy-a$$ party. This is something heʻd do when he was alone, and in thought. But, heʻd never knew his amazing girlfriend would be here, gazing up at the stars. He took a look at Emmyʻs lovely brown eyes that shimmered like the stars and he went to sit down by her, holding her hand.

Look how she lights up the sky
Ma Belle Evangeline

"Hey", he said. She placed her head on his shoulder and he gazed at the stars. "Beautiful night, huh?", he asked.

Emmy nodded, and smiled.

So far above me yet I
Know her heart belongs to only me

God, that smile. He loved it ever since they met. The rapper loved every single bit about her. He knew he would keep her safe.

Je t'adore, Je t'aime Evangeline
You're my queen of the night

Then, he got an idea. He stood up and asked, "Dance?"

Emmy immediately got up and shook her head in fear. No. "I donʻt want to dance. Iʻve never learned."

So still
So bright
That someone as beautiful as she
Could love someone like me
Love always finds a way it's true!

Daveed walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. She immediately felt safe. She then turned to see her (gigantic) boyfriend and she gave him a peck on his lips. But, Daveed gently put her hands in his hand motioned it to his waist and shoulder.

And I love you, Evangeline

"If I can rap...you can dance.", he said and they danced.

Daveed instantly lifted up Emmy a little and they waltzed. Emmy, who was confused, she eventually caught up and followed her boyfriendʻs steps. They kept on waltzing and eventually, Daveed lifted his lover up by the waist, making her gasp in surprise. They kept on doing this for a small while. His moves were fancy but not too fancy while her moves were calm and almost ballerina-style.

Love is beautiful
Love is wonderful!

Daveed grabbed Emmy by the hand and twirled her so she was moving with his hand. She cheered in joy as this actually calmed her down.

Love is everything, do you agree?

Then, Daveed did something heʻs never done: he grabbed Emmy by the waist and threw her up in the air, perfectly catching her, one hand on her shoulder and one on her waist.

Mais oui!

They then switched and Daveed had his hand on Emmyʻs shoulder, and Emmy was pretty close to the ground, and the two interlocked hands and smiled.

Look how she lights up the sky
I love you, Evangeline

Daveed took a second to indulge in Emmyʻs amazing eyes as he lifted her up and they shared a kiss. Emmy kissed back and the two eventually spent the night up on the roof, cuddling and looking at the stars...

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed that!! Hereʻs a weekend gift!! The dance was choreographed by me and it took a while to get every step down, sorry I couldnʻt make it more detailed but I hope you all enjoyed it!! ^^