Something Entirely New

A/N: I am a sucker for Fusion AUs so here. This is my first IRL ship fusion. Their name is Demmy btw. Headcanon that Jazzy loves Fusions and she's a Rupphire shipper.

One day, Emmy was sitting on the roof of her Oakland apartment, gazing at the stars. Then, her boyfriend sat next to her, and the two were about to fall asleep when they heard the door leading to the rooftop slammed open, revealing a man with a knife.

The two got up, and the man smirked at Daveed, immediately charging at him.

Daveed's used his arm to block the man, but as the two were throwing punches, the man slashed Daveed in the stomach.

"DAMN IT!!", he yelled and he fell, squirming backwards as the man was about to kill him.

Then, Emmy just saw red and ran to her boyfriend. If he was gonna go down, she would too. She didn't want him to be alone.

Then, a flash emitted from the two and the man gasped in fear and walked back.

Then, in the place of the two, stood one person. A really tall one. The person had a pink jacket with a yellow interior and denim jeans. The person had an undercut with a giant poof of black hair on their right side of their head.

The man had wide eyes and as he turned to flee away, he was met with Jazzy's fist.

"Leave my friends alone, asshole.", Jazzy spat at the unconscious man.

She looked and called out to her friends. "Dav? Em?"

"Here!!", the person shouted. Then, they grabbed their hands and covered their mouth.

Jazzy looked and connected the dots. "Holy crud...did you guys...fuse?"

"WHAT!?!? We...that isn't- what!?!?!", they said. But, it was true. Daveed and Emmy did in fact, fuse.

"If I were pan and poly, I would date you.", Jazzy said in awe. "How's it feel, Daveed? Emmy? Demmy?", Jazzy was on a fangirl spree.

Then, in a flash, Daveed and Emmy...or...Demmy...unfused and all the couple did was look at each other and say:

"I think we made something entirely new."

A/N: Headcanon that Daveed and Emmy don't need a fusion dance, they can just kiss, hug, touch foreheads (like Rupphire) and then fuse. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!! ^^