12:

Jahseh's POV :

I pulled up to the school pissed asf at Ming.

I looked at the boy who was terrified for his life as I was speeding. I took deep breaths before calming down. I didn't wanna walk in there acting a fool and drawing attention to myself.

He looked up at the school and made a face then looked back at me and raised his left eyebrow. "What we here for?"

"I've been looking after this girl for quite some time now. And I've been very, emotionally attached to her ever since, now I can't leave her out of my sight." I explained as I turned the car off.

"One of my boys was suppose to be keeping an eye on her and she got jumped."

"See man if I was there the people she got jumped by wouldn't have lasted a minute." He said giving me a good impression of him.

Maybe he's not so bad after all.

I smirked a little. "What makes you so sure about that yungin?"

"I've got expelled from this school  and every other school due to putting niggas in critical condition." He leaned back with his eyes closed, smiling at the thought of it while cracking his knuckles.

My eyes widened as if I seen my reflection in this kid. He was exactly like me, just a little younger and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

He'll probably be more useful than Ming ass.

"What you said your name was again?" I turned the car off but keeping the radio on.

"It's Caleb and I'm 16." He leaned the seat back and put one hand behind his head.

"Well aight then." I tossed my phone towards. "You gone be my little assistant for now. Just answer if someone calls. Then delivered the message back to me." I explained while reaching over and grabbing a gun from the glove compartment.

He nodded and looked at the gun then raised an eyebrow. "Damn already?" He laughs shaking his head.

"No. Just in case they give me a hard time trying to get in. I won't do nothing but scare them with it."

"Yeah right, you gone shoot that bitch up." He joked as he begins to laugh.

"You may be right and once you hear that gunshot or those gunshots, the car better be up and ready to go soon as I run out this motherfucker." I said straight facing him and getting out the car tucking the gun in my pants.

"Be back." I said as I started to walk up towards the double doors that leads inside the school.

I felt the stares, heard the whispers, and heard the laughters. I stopped and faced towards those who were making them.

"Y'all can either get hurt, or get killed if y'all don't stop FUCKING starring at me."

They all jumped at the sound of the anger I had in my voice and quickly scattered off away from me.

I finally made my way inside and the first person I seen was Ming. I walked up to him and once he turned around my fist came in contact with his jaw.

"Vro what the fuck?" He asked angrily as he hissed in pain holding it.

"That was for not keeping your fucking eyes on her. You had one Job and for that your ass it back on guard duty."

"Nigga it wasn't my fault I thought she was in the cafe."

"Do you know who did it?" I asked anxiously and cracking my knuckles and neck a little.

"Nahh but I can bring you to the nurse. That's where she's at." He said continuing to hiss in pain while holding his jaw.