11:

Shania's POV :

It was going on 7 in the morning, and it was about that time to head to school.

I was downstairs with Jahseh as we was waiting on Ming. I was eating a breakfast bar as he was rolling up.

I giggled and shook my head. "You always smoking."

"And you always watching me"  he shot back looking up at me. I rolled my eyes playing and smiled just as Ming came down.

"Ready vro." Ming said as he tapped away on his phone.

Now that I think about it. Ming didn't really talk much. He just stood there, blending in with the others.

"Ight, let's go" Jahseh says and he rose up grabbing his keys. I grabbed my phone and earphones and followed behind them both as we walked out the house to his car. I hopped in the back as Jah and Ming hopped in the front.

I  started to untangle my earphones to listen to music, I couldn't help but overhear Jah and Ming's conversation.

"You ready for your first night at the trap with the other guys yungin?" Jah asked Ming as he pulled out of the driveway and began to drive.

"Heck yeah, what will I be doing?" He said placing his phone into his lap.

It was just gang stuff I had no interest being apart of. I placed both of my earphones into my earphones and put on some Beyoncé and nodded my head to the beat as I glazed out the window.

I mouth singed to ego as I nodded to the beat, I looked up and noticed Jahseh looking at me from the rear view mirror as him and ming talked amongst themselves.

I smiled at him and he smirked and smiled back and winked at me before his eyes went back to the road. I blushed and covered my eyes.

I really didn't want to go to school, I wanted to be under Jahseh. I feel so safe around him. Not just that, he actually talks to me and understands me in a few ways I can't explain.

It almost sounds as if we were meant to have met each other for some reason, just can't seem to really put my finger on it.

I glanced up to realize that we were pulling up in front of the school, my smile disappeared and turned into a frown. I then slumped back into my seat.

Jahseh stops right in front of the school. "Ite kiddos.. get the fuck out"

My mouth dropped open as I looked up at Jahseh as he started to laugh. I giggled and shook my head before sitting up and grabbing my bookbag.

I seen Ming already heading towards the front doors. I leaned in to open the door.

"So you not gone give daddy a kiss goodbye?" Jahseh smirked looking at me. I blushed before moving a piece of my hair before my ear.

"I was, I was gonna get out first" I said sounding all innocent and shy.

"Nahh, come here.. I don't wanna draw people's attention." He said as he sat a blunt in the astray.

I nodded in understanding then got up and leaned over the compartment between the seats and grabbed his face, slightly kissing his cheek.

he pulled back instantly as I looked at him confused. "What?"

he mean mugged me before slowly wrapping his hand around my jaw and pulling me in closer. "Now gimme a REAL kiss."

Man, the way he said that sent chills straight through my body. So much was racing through my mind, there was so much that I wanted to do to him.