4:

~ Next Day/ Morning
____________________________
Shania's Pov :

I went to sleep, and woke up feeling great. Still can't believe X decided to look after me now. He's so nice.

I took a stretch then slowly got up and took a look at my new room. It was soooo big, 10 times bigger than my old room at that.

There wasn't anything in here yet besides a blow up bed. X.. well Jahseh said that he was going to take me shopping to get whatever I want so I wasn't stressing.

I went ahead to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I had a bathroom in my room? That's so cool.

I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth after I used the bathroom, then I used the door that lead to the hallway to walk out.

Jahseh put me in a room between him and ski, so that it wouldn't be so awkward for me.

I seen that his room door was open so I decided to take a sneak peek inside. He wasn't in there though.

But his room was so nice and big and clean. Shit.

I then turned the other way and went to ski's room. I peeked and seen that he wasn't in his room either.

Hmm, maybe they're downstairs.

I quickly turned the other way, and right when I was about to walk..

Boom!

I fell down and hissed in pain pinching my eyes.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." A soft male voice spoke.

I opened my eyes and it was one of their friends. I think his name was ... Ming.

He held his hand out as I took it and helped me up. "It's okay." I said forgiving him with a friendly smile.

He was about to be on his way but I stopped him.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Do you by any chance know where Jahseh and Ski at?" I asked.

"Don't you mean X*" He asked smirking.

"... He said to call him Jahseh." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhmm, but nah I don't know where Jahseh is, Ski is downstairs." He said then walked away.

Uhm thank you?

I just shook my head and made my way downstairs and went into the kitchen.

There he was at the table was Ski, The dude with the puffy hair, and  Jahseh's girlfriend.

I rubbed my shoulder and went to sit next to Ski.

"Morning Shania." He spoke while eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning ski." I replied back.

Just then Jahseh's girlfriend made a stank face and rolled her eyes at me before getting up and going in the living room.