5:

Alana in MM ^^

____________________________
Shania's Pov :

I woke up, squinted my eyes and realized that I was still in Jahseh's room. He wasn't no where to be found. Maybe he had something to do.

I got up and went to the bathroom he had in his room and did my routine before going downstairs.

Once I was finished in the bathroom, I turned off the bathroom light and headed downstairs.

Half way down the stairs, I peeked to see if they were all in the livingroom. And they were, but was watching a movie. They seem like they were really into it so I went back up and went down another stack of stairs that lead to the kitchen.

I tip-toed into the kitchen, not wanting to distract them. I lean over the counter and seen that Jahseh was laying on the couch with Geneva on top of him rubbing her booty.

I scrunched my face and rolled my eyes looking disgusted. I noticed that there was a girl sitting next to Isaiah, I guess laughing at me.

She picked up her bag and stand up then started headed towards me.

She had reddish, burgundy long hair. Lightskin and a little.. I don't wanna say chubby but had a little weight, but she was pretty.

"Ah, you must be Shania." She says approaching me holding her hand out to shake mines.

I took her hand and shook it while giving a warm smile. "Yeah, that's me."

She shook my hand and nodded. "I'm Alana."

Oh yeah, I forgot Jahseh had someone to get my school work from school.

"Oh yeaah, wanna go up to my room?" I asked so we won't be distracted the guys with their movie.

She shrugged and nodded. "Sure, why not."

I got up from the kitchen table then walked back up the stairs I came from with Alana following behind.

We got to my room and sat on the bed and starting chatting it up from there, completely forgetting about the school work.

I told her how I got involved with Jahseh and them, from how it happened to now and she told me how they ended up being friends, then we ended up going from topic to another topic constantly. Comes to find out, we have so much in common.

To sum it up ...

We talked each other to death so much, that we both ended up falling asleep that night.

•••

The next morning ..
_______________________________

I felt a little breeze went across my face. I slowly opened my eyes about to look around.

I seen that there was a fresh pair of boy clothes, which was jah's. I guess were for me, I looked up and seen him cleaning up a little bit.

I sat up and yawned a little before stretching. "Hey.." I said in a sleepy tone.

He stopped what he was doing and turned his full attention towards me.

He was wearing black pants that was sagging off his ass, so I seen his boxers. And he was wearing an unbuttoned shirt that was exposing his body with tattoos all over.

Whew chilee ..

I must've been looking way too hard cause all of a sudden, My eyes and his were connected.