10:

Jahseh's POV :
3am.

I smirked as I took one last sip of my drink before crumbling the soda can and tossing it out the window.

I told this fool that if he snitched to the police, it was gonna be a problem. He's gonna wished he'd never did that.

Turning the car off, I got out the car pulling my pants up a little. I closed the car door as Ski came out beside me.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Ski questioned as looking unsure of himself. I looked at him blankly before snapping head back towards Melly and started charging directly towards as he got up putting his hands up in surrender.

Ima make these niggas stop playing with me.

Ski nodded as he followed me. Without anything hesitation, I threw hella punches at him as his faggot ass friends started jumping on me, and that's when Ski jumped in.

Blood started to ooz out from his nose as he struggled trying to grab me. "You pussy ass nigga! You just wait until I report to the police!!" He yelled out.

I frozed up once he said that, dropping him towards the ground making him groaned in pain. I stared in the distance as I started to feel a sensation take control of my body.

It was my inner self, X.

Something that comes out of me whenever someone or something upsets me. My eyes starts to change from brown to jet black and until he don't get rid of whatever's making him mad, he's completely unstoppable.

"Oh that scared you huh?" I shot my head back towards Melly, seeing him laughing at me and smirking. I glared at him and started walking up to him.

"What are you? Gay my nigga?" Melly asked as he made a weird looking face. I slowly wrapped my hand around his neck tightening my grip.

"Yo.." He struggled to say as he tried to remove my hand from his neck,which only made me tighten the grip as he gasped for air.

"Bro let him go!" One of his friends shouted at me, or at least tried too. I smirked and took my gun out of my pants and shot him in his foot. "Shut the fuck up and let me do this."

I looked at Melly, who was now fighting for his life. I held him up against the wall. "The only place you're reporting to is death." I whispered in his ear before I aggressively banging his head against the brick stoned wall, causing his skull to immediately split open.

I let go of him and watched as his lifeless body collapsed on the ground, load of blood started running down, building a flood.

I wiped my forehead and looked over at his friends, who were just in complete shock over their now dead friend's body.

I smirked and took a few steps forward as they took a few steps back. They didn't have nothing to say to me.

"If anyone asks.. Craig did it. Craig Crippen." I threw Craig's ID by Melly and looked back at the faggot ass friends of his.

"Cause.. if y'all rat me out, y'all are next."

One of them nodded immediately. "Y-yes, craig did it." he stuttered out putting the remind in his head as the others agreed.

I nodded. "Go home." I ordered as they all got up and disappeared like ants. I looked over at Ski. "Ready."

"Good cause I'm hungry." Ski said as he began walking to the car. I shook my head and followed him.

I wanted and needed some pussy ASAP. and that's exactly where I went to go get.

Shania's POV :
1pm.