2:

Shania's Pov :

I woke up to something dripping on me. I pulled my blanket off and looked at my arm and sighed. Oh great, bird poop. I rolled my eyes before sitting up and stretching my legs out .

I yawned then got up putting my blanket and pillow back into my bag then looked at the time.

"Ahh fuck!" I'm late.

I grabbed my book bag then started jogging down the street to my school. I got there 10 minutes later out of breath.

Oh well, let's get this day over and done with. I headed inside and went into the office to get a late pass. Then I went inside the girls bathroom to wipe off the bird poop and fix myself up.

"Ew." I heard a female voice say. I turned around and it was Cinitha, one of X's hoes I guess. I ignored her and continued handling my business then headed to class.

Bitch look like a man anyways.

I sighed and walked into class and handed the late pass to the teacher. I've walked pass students who either.. laughed at me, made jokes about me, made faces at me, and just etc but I don't care. I'm used to it.

I sat in my usual spot. It back next to the window. Far far far away from people. And just paid attention to the teacher as she teached, I went ahead and took notes.

"Okay class, today we will be watching a movie and answering the questions that goes along with it, we might not get through all of the questions today, so keep it where you'll find it for next class." The teacher said while handing a student with the sheet of questions to pass out.

And as always, I ended up getting a sheet last, I shrugged it off as the teacher got the movie ready for us.

As I was looking out the window, my mind starting to drifted off to something else.. someone actually, X. I don't know why I'm thinking about him all of a sudden.

Maybe because of what happened last night. He called me ... Mamas. That honestly sent chills down my spine.

Like the way he said it. " I'll see you around mamas." He had the most sexiest accent that went along with it. But then the way he looks. Skinny, buffy, with abs and tattoos.. his face, face tattoos, his eyes, his nose, omg his grillz.

I don't know what this is. Am I crushing on this man I hardly know?

I don't what it is but whatever it is, it wouldn't matter anyways. Someone like him wouldn't even dare try getting with someone like me.

Staring out the window, I started to daydream about how it would've been if X and I were a couple, how popular I would be, and how people would finally respect me.

That ended up getting cut short when the speakers came on.

"Shania August, Please report to the main office. I repeat, Shania August, Please report to the main office. Thank you."

Ah great, what the fuck did I do now?

I pushed back and got up grabbing my belongings before walking up to hand the teacher my paper.

"Ooooooo Shania's in trouble." A kid shouted out making everybody join them. I rolled my eyes as the teacher was giving me the information to finish the movie on my own.

"Alright settle down now class." She said as she handed me a sticky note. I took them walked out the class heading straight to the main office.

I stopped dead in my tracks once I seen who was there in the office. It was one of Chresanto's friends Jacob.