8:

Shania's POV :

Stokeley and I just now getting in the house from the grocery store. He got everything that they needed and I got everything I wanted.

He unlocked the door as I stand behind him with bags in my hands. He opened it and I walked in placing the bags on the kitchen table as he went and got the rest of the groceries.

When he came back with them all, I took my book bag off and placed it in the living room on the couch, then came back and started to put the groceries away.

While I was doing that, I ain't know where things went so I looked up to at Stokeley.

I thought he'd be helping by now. But instead this dude sat down and started eating a hot pocket that he literally just got out one of the bags.

I just gave him that look. "Dude-"

He looked up at me and paused. "Oh you wanted me to help?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Uhhh duhhh, I don't know where this stuff go" I said laughing a little bit.

He laughed too as he took another bit into the hot pocket. "Imma help as soon as I'm done with this, but you can start putting those in the pantry."

He pointed out to the food that I already took out of the bag and I nodded and headed up doing so.

I came back out to get more out the bags as Jahseh was coming into the door. I smiled lil and was about to run to hug him until I seen a female walk in front of him.

And it wasn't Geneva, which let me know they had a argument.

"Wait for me upstairs in the room." He instructed to her as he walked towards where Stokeley and I were at.

She nodded and headed upstairs. Not that I'd care where she went anyways.

"Your daughter got suspended for 2 days jah." Stokeley smirked as he spoke chewing with his mouth open and looking in the refrigerator.

He tilt his head giving Stokeley a look. "Nigga chew yo food all the way before talking to me."

"My fault my fault." He said wiping his mouth with a napkin before jugging down a bottle of water.

Jahseh soon looked at me. "We can talk about it later?"

I nodded in agreement and continued putting up the groceries.

"Alright, vro Stoke help her. Tf is you doing?" He said grabbing 2 bags of Doritos along with 2 bottles of water.

I giggled a little bit while putting the bags in the storage drawer.

"Nigga I am! Don't yell at me." Stokeley said in his defense.

"Yeah ight." And with that, Jahseh skipped up the stairs and disappeared into his room.

I looked down at the ground while biting my lower lip.

I ain't gone lie, I was a bit jealous of that girl who's with Jahseh right now. I wanted his attention, I really wanted to talk to him about what happened earlier today. But I guess I'll wait my turn.

After getting done with putting the groceries up, I went and sat on the couch in the living room. Stokeley soon joined me as he flicked on the TV.

"I can tell you like Jahseh."

I looked up at Stokeley confused and looked around. "Excuse me."

He then looked at me and smirked. "I seen the way you was looking at that girl."