3:

Jahseh in MM ^^

____________________________
Jahseh's Pov :

"You would've been If my boy hadn't noticed you in time." I said looking at her.

"A-a-and he came for me?" She stuttered to get out. Which was really starting to annoy the fuck outta me.

I wasn't going to say anything though cause after all, she is scared and just gotten hurt so she was okay. for now.

"He brought you to me, and I had my nurse come and take care of you ... Do you remember anything?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and tried to sit up but couldn't, instead she laid back down and hissed in pain.

"Can you explain? and you've been stabbed multiple times in your left shoulder, so don't try to sit up just yet, relax." I said trying to calm her down.

She nodded and laid back down sighing.

"Chresanto..." She quietly said under her breath.

"Excuse me?" I asked and tilt my head to the side.

"... Chresanto and his crew." She said again but this time with tears running down her face.

I took a deep breath and got up and sat down in front of her then carefully and gently hugged her as she slowly wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry mamas, I did ran into him today and I told him thanks for giving me my money back but I didn't say you gave it to me." I said looking down at her.

She nodded as tears dropped down her face. "It's okay he's been trying to kill me for a minute now only because his gf and I got into it and I kicked her in her stomach forgetting that she was pregnant.. he said if his baby dies then he sworn he was going to kill me ... "

That honestly made me a little upset. Christian, Christal, Crescent, Croissant or whatever the fuck that niggas name is . He a pussy for trying to kill his sister over small shit.

Don't get me wrong. A baby is a blessing and the most amazing gift any 2 people could have. But killing someone for kicking a pregnant women over something that women probably may have caused isn't the way to solve it, especially if that someone is your own flesh and blood.

"We've had a close bond before she came into the picture. He wasn't the way he is now when he met her.. She changed him and made him treat me like a dog.." She cried aloud.

She shook her head looking down. "Hate myself, Hate my life." She said.

"Aye, don't say that shit. look up at me." I snapped and demanded.

She looked up at me frowning.

I gently held her cheek up with my hand and looked her directly in the eyes. "I've seen you around mamas, Even though you don't talk to nobody .. I can tell that you got potential. You just gotta believe in yourself." I told her.

She smiled a little bit as she nodded her head.

"For now on, you're staying with me. Now that I got you, you don't have to worry about anybody bothering you." I told her making her smile even more.