007

We slowly approach the patio to find 2 other strangers with Nick and Kim, one guy and one girl. They're all passing a blunt in a circle. "Nick? Are you alright?" I'm stumbling a bit as I walk up to him and it takes him a second to look at me, he just smiles and laughs.

"Yeah I'm good baybeeeeee, never been better!" He gives me a thumbs up and Kim faces us quickly and starts waving us over.

"Come sit down guys, join us!" You definitely don't have to peer pressure me twice, I will gladly take your drugs. Clay and I set down the several waters we brought with us and look at the patio, there's only one open seat and that's on the couch on the other side of Nick. I look at Clay and he sighs and looks around.

"I'm sure that there's a lawn chair somewhere that I can pull over."

Kim puts her hands on her lips and scoffs, "Just have her sit on your lap damn, we don't have time you're next in the rotation. So sit!" We both just nod and follow what she says.

"Yes ma'am," comes out of my mouth and I give her a little salute like she did to me earlier. Clay sits down on the couch next to Nick, he rests his legs apart (like men do) and puts one hand on the arm rest. With the other he pats his leg inviting me to sit down.

"Come on I won't bite... probably." He winks at me and even though I know he was joking it still makes my face burn. The memory of his face being so close to me and his confession of wanting to kiss me flashes into my head. That makes me even more anxious, I want to kiss him too.

"I-I uh yeah haha," I stumble into him and sit on his knee that's closest to the arm rest. He shifts my legs and pulls them so they're over his lap. My back is now pressed flat against the arm rest so I'm looking down the couch at Kim and Nick.

I can feel my heart beat quicken and I'm sure he was able to hear it, there's no way he couldn't. He leans his head down close to mine and whispers, "You comfy?" I nod and lean my head closer to his shoulder, I want to rest it on him but I don't want to make things more awkward. He must have realized this because I feel his hand moves up toward my head, but hesitates and return to resting on his knee.

"Here Clay, it's your turn." Nick hands him the blunt that he had just taken a hit from, he begins to cough so I reach down to the table to grab him a water. I hand it to him and all the sudden the blunt is in my face. Confused I look up at Clay and I can tell that he didn't hit it.

"You're not going to take a hit?" While I wait for him to answer I take a quick drag myself and pass it to the next person.

He shakes his head at me and Nick, "I'm the DD remember guys?" We both groan in response and as Nick is leaned back looking at us he suddenly jumps up.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" The rest of the people in our circle stare at us and realize that his face is all busted up. He still looks cute though, I like how tossled his hair looks now. He receives lots of questions about what happened and if we were okay.

"Well you see... Some guy was just being a dick and wouldn't let her use the sink," He looks down at me and I can barely contain my snickering because I know what's coming next. I will admit that it was a mistake, yes. However, it was funny as fuck and I'm proud of myself, I can't wait to tell Andy. He continues now with an even bigger smile plastered to his face, "Okay so this guy just like wouldn't fucking move. So this little shit," He gestures down to me, "Desides to just reach around him and use the sink. So she washes her hands and then proceeds to dry them off on his shirt." The group explodes with gasps and laughter, Nick looks particularly amused and takes a few more seconds than everyone else to calm down.