flora's pov part ii

Flora

Part II

The entire world around me turned white as I traveled through the emptiness of the portal. I couldn't even tell if Holli was holding onto me anymore. For a moment everything around me went dark again before I hit the ground with a thud. I opened my eyes and rolled over, looking at Holli lying on the ground next to me.

"Hol?"

"Flora." Holli reached towards me and gave me a hug. "Where the hell are we?"

I stood up and then offered my hand to Holli who began to marvel at our surroundings. We had landed in a beautiful meadow with hills and grass and flowers galore. It was so beautiful. Off in the distance I could see a beach and on the opposite end a snowy mountain.

Suddenly I heard a loud thud from behind me, and I turned around to see Harry and Kaz slowly getting up, just to be knocked down again when Jelli came flying out of the portal. She giggled and ran across the field.

"Harry? Kaz? What are you doing here?"

"We kind of followed you and Holli after you jumped into the portal..." Harry began.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I exclaimed once again.

"Why would you jump into a random purple wind tunnel?" Kaz questioned me.

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by the arrival of more people. Chase, Reverie, Devona, Ryder, and Liam all piled in and slowly got up after a painful fall.

"Guys- you shouldn't be here." I started.

"And you should?" Chase continued.

Once again more people fell out of the portal. Cosima, Oliver, Twila, Arwen, Seraphina, Zach, Hannely, Miles, Cole, and Lyra.

"Oh my god! How many of you are there?"

"I'm afraid there's more," Arwen said as she stood up and helped her sister, Seraphina, up off the ground. And on cue, Michele, Ross, Luke, Armani, Kamara, Cameron, Dean and Sam came tumbling out of the portal.

What are the odds? Out of the 29 people that were also here Sam had to be too.

I remained in deep thought as everyone marveled at their surroundings. I guess I was like that for a while because Holli and Harry were in my face with everyone crowded behind them.

"Flor? Flora!" They all yelled. I finally got out of my trance.

"What?" I said as I shook my head.

"Do you have any idea where we are?" Harry asked.

I sighed and got off of the rock I was sitting on and began to walk away. The group began to follow me but out of the corner of my eye I could see Holli stop them and began to speak. I couldn't hear what she was saying though

I stopped walking once I reached the end of a hill and I looked out into the distance. The skirt part of my dress was blowing in the wind. I slowly closed my eyes and breathed in everything before turning around and returning to the group. Everyone was waiting for me to say something, but I didn't.

"Why did you follow Wren? I know you said something was up with her, but why would it make you follow her into some mysterious tunnel?" Chase asked.

I didn't answer. I had no idea what to say. I didn't think everyone I knew would follow me into a portal!

"Look everyone, you all know me. I usually don't have any idea what I'm doing. I never expected this when I followed that girl. Or whoever she is. I never expected 27 people to follow me into a portal that led to a land I've never actually been to! I mean it's absolutely crazy! All of this!" I exclaimed.