C h a p t e r o n e

Got a figure like a pin-up, got a figure like a doll. Don't care if you think I'm dumb, I don't care at all.
*************************
The small apartment bedroom was tinted in a shade of orange due to the sunrise that welcomed itself outside Harry's bedroom window. A soft whisper tickled his ears as the rusty old fan in the corner of his room balanced on a stack of books and pictures - two years of living there and he still hadn't finished packing.

His fingers brushed against the fluffy pink diary as he wrote. The diary that held so many secrets. The diary that that held so many memories of his past. Harry was so lost in thought that he didn't hear the faint knock on his bedroom door until the muffled voice of his stepbrother, Liam, rang through the wood. ' Harry, if you don't get your ass out of there I'm going to leave without you! '

' Shit ' he cursed and snapped the book closed, quickly throwing it under the pile of papers that was scattered on his desk before stumbling towards his closet. ' Just a minute! ' he yelled back as he scanned the colours of clothes that hanged in front of him. He readjusted his glasses.

Fiddling with the strings of his silk shorts, he clawed for the nearest t-shirt and jeans; he didn't care whether or not they matched with the blue flannel that was draped assistantly on his chair. He threw on the white shirt and hopped around his room frantically in search for his vans.

He caught a glimpse of his reflection in the full-length mirror, realising that his hair looked worse than he had originally thought, and shook his head. A messy bun would have to do it today.

* * *

Walking through the school corridors, Harry started feelling the nerves kick in and looked down at the - suddenly very interesting - floor. It wasn't until he heard the familiar high-pitched laugh that he looked back up at the crowd. Immediately spotting Eleanor leaning against the row of lockers - her head thrown back in forced amusement. His breath hitched once he noticed the blue eyed boy standing in front of her, his hands tucked awkwardly in his hoodie pocket.

' I'll see you in class, alright? ' Liam smiled and patted his shoulder as a goodbye before walking off towards Louis; the said blue eyed boy that had caught Harry's attention since day one.

Harry nodded and murmured a quick, ' okay ' before looking back down in hopes of avoiding the stares he got from the other students. Harry had always been known as odd in comparison to the other people at school; Liam was always there to stand up for him whenever words were sent his way though, but somehow that only seemed to make things worse.

Once he had finally reached his locker he hurried to turn in the lock-combination; desperate to get away from the suffocating smell that emitted from the boy's bathroom. "Just my luck" he thought bitterly and glared at door.

Chemistry-that was his first lesson. A living hell; especially with Eleanor and her high-pitched nasal voice. He groaned internally as he grabbed his books.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Hello this is my first collaboration. hope you enjoy this book, I'm still learning how to write .
Go read my book Rame please!!!

Hiiiii! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you will keep reading. This is my first Larry fanfiction and collaboration with another author - AND I AM SO EXCITED!! I really look forward to seeing how this book is going to turn out.

- Miami-21