C h a p y e r t w o

Candy bear, sweetie pie, wanna be adored. I'm the boy you die for .
************************************************

Harry scowled at the paper in his hands and he reached for his backpack-pulling out his pink glittery lighter. A content sigh leaving him once a small flame, followed by a clicking echo , crept onto the crumbled paper. Burning away the ink that ons said "Faggot" as he threw it into the dirty sink .

It wasn't until he heard a shuffling from one of the stalls that he swung the backpack over his shoulder, a smirk plastered on his lips as he made his way out of the bathroom-his hips swaying while he motioned for the school exit; hearing a startled scream following behind from the bathroom stalls.

Not knowing that he left the lighter on the sink's rim, a clear sign that he was responsible.

"Oh my god, there's a fire !"

***

"Oh my god, there's a fire!" A voice echoed through the school towards the field.

"Ah , no don't worry that's just Joe."Niall shrugged once he saw the terrified look on Liam's face. Louis laughed and brushed his fingers through his hair -he tried not to cringe at the sweat that dripped from his forehead.

"Dude, that's not funny" Liam scolded
"What if Harry- Nevermind" he shook his head

Louis and Niall gave each other a skeptical glance before the blonde shrugged it off and asked "Is it true your parents are going out for a few?"

Liam nodded, not needing anymore context to know what Niall was referring to.
"Yes, I was meaning to ask you if you guys wanted come over until they get back?"

"Yeah right" Niall snorted "You just want someone to help you babysit little Hazza" he stated in a baby voice while reaching out to pinch Liam's cheek

"Fuck off" Liam groaned and swatted away Niall's hand

Louis rolled his eyes "Sure, I need a break from Eleanor anyways." It was no secret that Louis and Eleanor were having relationship problems; of course they never break up. Not for long anyway.

"Boys, you better get your asses back on this field if you want to make it to finals" the coach barked from the pavilion

Before running back to the group of boys on the other side of the field, Louis heard Niall whisper "I'd hit that."

" Dude she's like-forty-five years old!"

***

Once football practice was finally over, Louis was making his way down the corridor towards the boys' bathroom. He didn't like changing in the locker rooms- there was something that made the boy uncomfortable. Something that reminded him he was different.

Something that proved his relationship with Eleanor wasn't meant to last.

The heavy bathroom door creaked as pushed it open, and the smell of smoke welcomed him in.His eyes traveled towards the sink-a burned paper crumbled in ash and a glittery pink lighter balancing on the sink's rim

Louis reached for the object and sighed .
The large red "H" was all too familiar to him.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
You're still here. Damn.
- Miami_21
Xxx
- Abbigale-V