C h a p t e r f i v e

I'm Miss Sugar pink, liquor , liquor, lips. Hit me with your sweet love steal me with a kiss
***
"Dare" Harry responded with a shy blush, but challenging state. Louis suddenly felt intrigued

Liam thought for a moment. He knew Harry wasn't the wild type, but he also knew he wasn't as innocent as he seemed. ' I dare you to take off your shorts. '

Harry's eyes widened. He was expecting something stupid like chugging a bottle of beer or being forced to sing, not... Harry took a deep breath and stood up.

Louis frowned and looked at Liam. He wasn't expecting this either - no matter how much this to happen. He didn't mind of course; and Liam knew that all too well.

Harry looked down at the carpet to avoid everyone's gaze and slowly, hesitantly, began to tug on his shorts. Louis swallowed and bit on his bottom lip.

Harry tried his best to hide the motion underneath his shirt; but red contrasted against white.

' What are you, a stripper? ' Niall chuckled. ' Stop changing so slowly. '

' Shut up! ' Harry whined with a pout playing on his lips and kicked his shorts to the side. He sat back down and caught the glimpse of Louis reaching for a pillow. Harry blushed , once again, and quickly looked away at Niall " truth or dare?"

After another twenty minutes of truth or dare , it was finally Harry's turn again. He picked dare.

' Let's make things a little interesting ' Liam smirked and crawled over to Niall. He cupped his hand over his mouth and began to whisper...

Harry suddenly felt more nervous as he watched the blonde's eyes lit up in glee.

"Alright" Niall whispered back and looked back at the green eyed lad. "Harry , I dare you to let us read three pages from your diary - we get to pick which page."

"One page for each of us" Liam explained " excluding you, of course."

Things were about to get interesting.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Xxx
-Abbi
Bruhhhh!!!
-Miami_21