C h a p t e r n i n e

Oh, dear diary, I met a boy
He made my doll heart light up with joy.
Oh, dear diary, we fell apart.
Welcome to the life of Electra Heart.
• • • • •

' Well this is a surprise ' Louis said clearly flustered as Harry removed his earphones.

Harry was confused about Louis' blushing face and muttered, ' Y-you're not mad? '

' Well I'd hope not ' Louis chuckled. ' If I were, I'd be in a mental hospital by now. '

' That's no what I meant, Lou! ' The boy whined childishly, his face red with embarrassment. Louis shook his head fondly and smiled.

' Wanna watch a movie? ' Louis asked and swallowed, Harry stared at his bobbing Adam's apple. ' Or something...? ' he added breathlessly.

Harry simply nodded, realising that Louis wasn't angry. ' I'll- I'll just go change first. '

' No ' Louis said as an immediate reply. Both boys blushed before he breathed out, ' you don't have to... 'Please

* * *

They were about twenty minutes into the movie when Harry had gotten hungry. He stood up, fixed his skirt and hurried towards the kitchen. Louis smiled fondly before focusing back on the movie.

A few moments later, Harry came back into the living room fiddling with a bag of crisps not looking where he was going this, however, caused Harry not to see the lumps in the carpet that led towards the couch. That caused the boy to trip and fall on top of Louis - their faces, now, dangerously close with their hot breaths mixing together. Harry's knee was in between Louis' legs, applying slight pressure on his crotch. Louis' eyes were wide, shifting from Harry's arm that secured his weight to hover above him, to the green eyes that stared into his soul. Harry then held his breath.

Louis then caught sight of Harry's lips- the pink plump texture seemed so soft. The blue eyed boy then wondered what they would taste like; till he stopped wondering and pressed his lips against Harry's.

Harry's eyes grew even wider and a crimson blush painted itself across his face down to his neck. He felt small prickles of surprise slowly turn into fireworks - it was like that feeling you get at a carnival or dare when the night sky was painted in hues of neons and sparks. His eyes fluttered shut and he kissed back, pushing himself against Louis even more. Louis smiled into the kiss, cupping Harry's cheek - causing Harry to drop the packet of crisps and clutch his hand on Louis' shoulder - as he swiped his bottom lip with his tongue in an almost hesitant manner. Afraid that this was all just another fantasy.

Harry immediately obliged, causing his knee to press harder against Louis' clothed member. Louis groaned and pulled Harry closer, the green eyed boy's back arched awkwardly as he blushed. The feeling of Louis tongue exploring his mouth was something unfamiliar, but wanted.

Louis pulled away from Harry, causing the boy to whine slightly. But not even a second later, Louis started peppering soft kisses along Harry's jaw - kissing down towards his neck. Harry's eyes remained closed through all this. His breath hitching and his heart busting against his ribcage.

' Louis- ' Harry breathed out. The blue eyed boy only hummed in response and begun nibbling on the soft skin of Harry's shoulder. By now the latter was straddling Louis.

' What's all this then? ' A voice questioned with surprise, making the two boys jump apart from each other.

' Joe? ' Harry's voice was breathy and soft when he spoke. His face still red and flustered from only seconds before. ' What are you doing here? '

' Niall went a little overboard with the vodka at the pub and... ' Joe scratched his head awkwardly. ' Liam and I need Louis' help in getting him up here. '

' Typical Niall. ' Louis rolled his eyes.

Harry climbed off Louis and stood up, his eyes trained on the floor as he fiddled with the rim of his skirt. Louis smiled slightly and stood up too, digging in his back pocket before softly whispering to Harry.

' Oh by the way ' he handed Harry a small object. Harry's eyes widened once he recognised it. ' You left this in the bathroom. '

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

XXX
~ Abbigale497

Seriously!? You're still here? Do you want a cookie or something?
~ Miami_21