Introduction

(A/n) - Authors note

(H/c) - Hair colour

(H/t) - Hair texture

(E/c) - Eye colour

Hi! I'm the author and this is my first time writing, so I'm sorry if it isn't perfect but I will try. Anyways my name is Aria and this will be a Kirari x fem reader. I would love some feedback on ways I could improve and make better stories for you all!

Just some disclaimers :

-Y/n is pansexual in this story ( Like me :> ).

-I will put warnings for certain things before chapters if it seems to make people uncomfortable or triggered etc.

-Y/n is 18 in this story.

-I will be using she/they pronouns for Y/n.

You are Y/n, and it is your second year in Hyakkaou Private Academy and your best friends are Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome  who joined the school this year. You quickly became friends after Mary introduced you to her when she lost a gamble against Yumeko.

Y/n didn't really feel like gambling is all that important, she'd rather just watch other people throw their lives away in stupid games, it was their fault for losing anyways wasn't it?

Kirari Momobami was the president of the school, then there is the vice-president and then the school council. Barely anyone wins a gamble against the president, when they lost they would become a house pet or get a life plan, she was ruthless but that's what made watching her gambles so exciting. Y/n would always look forwards to the presidents gambles, but overall she wasn't too bothered, she knew the president doesn't even know she exists anyways.

Y/n's parents were quite wealthy, but probably just over average in the school. She got sent to this school for unknown reasons with her sister. They both live in separate apartments but are next door to each other in the same complex.

Y/n lived an average life in the school, she'd go to school, learn, maybe watch some gambling, then come back home. Yet this was all about to change when she was persuaded to join a gamble with Yumeko Jabami...