Chapter one

(A/n) - Omg look how hot Kirari is ^

------Y/n POV------

You groaned as you turned over in bed, you left your window open last night and it was freezing cold outside of your warm bed covers, you cursed at yourself and pulled the covers above your head and closed your eyes.

 ''Wait, I have school, it's Monday-''

Sitting up slowly, you check your phone.

'' Really?! I woke up 2 minutes before my alarm? ''

It was 5:58am. You set your phone to the side and moved to the edge of your bed stepping off and closing your window. You have 1 hour to get ready for school and it takes 30 minutes to walk to school which you really hated, especially on a Monday morning, and it's even worse as you only got 3 hours of sleep, of course you ended up binge watching (your favourite show/anime).

------Time Skip ~ 1 Hour------

You lock the door and set off to leave the apartment complex, your sister usually leaves as late as she can so you rarely see her in the mornings unless you start running late. You grab a drink and a lunch on the way to school, you hated those school dinners. Eventually you reached the school gates 15 minutes later to see Yumeko and Mary waiting at the gate for you.

'' Y/n~san! '' Yumeko smiled and waved at you.

Mary was frowning slightly having to wait in the cold for you with Yumeko, but secretly she didn't mind having something to do in the morning. You all greeted each other and started heading to class, you took your purse out to count how much money you had but you took it out upside down and some coins fell out, scattering all on the wooden floor, you just stood there blinking for a second before kneeling down to pick them up.

''Tch'' Mary turned around to the sound of the coins rolling on the floor.

''Ah- Y/n~san shall I help? '' Yumeko offered, walking over to you.

''Oh no don't worry, go on ahead I'll be quick'' You sent her a subtle smile as Mary and Yumeko both went on ahead.

You sighed slightly as some students stared as they walked past. You finally pick all of them up and place them back into you purse, you shoot a glance at the clock on the wall and your eyes widen.

''Not me about to be late-''You sighed.

You stood up and started jogging to your next class, you would've gone quickly but you didn't want to be sent to the student council room for breaking one of the rules so early in the morning. Turning a corner you bump into someone and they stumble backwards but they didn't fall over, due to their height you only ran into their.. chest. You only had getting to class on time in your head so you bowed your head and apologised quickly before running past them, not even looking at their face, they probably weren't even that bothered anyways, you thought.

You get into class on time, Yumeko and Mary waved you over to where they were, which was near your spot, you were going to mention what happened in the corridor then Yumeko suddenly blurted out,

 ''Guys, guess who just asked me to gamble!''

You were about to ask who but then the teacher walked in and ushered everyone to their seats. You sit next to Mary and in front of Yumeko, which was sometimes annoying because they would always try and get your attention or give you notes to pass to each other, you had good grades and that's all you were known for so you weren't ready to let that go right now.

------Time Skip ~ After First Classes------

You packed up your things as the bell rang, Yumeko shot over to you and Mary followed behind her slowly, you all start walking to the cafeteria and quickly found a spot near a window, you took out your drink and lunch and then Yumeko quickly reminded you of what she said earlier before classes.

''Oh yeah! so The President came to our classroom and asked me to gamble with her!'' Yumeko squealed and Mary nodded, confirming it.

'' Wait really?! '' You jump in your chair slightly.

''Mhm, she left right before you came in Y/n'' Mary explained to you what happened before you came into class.

If The President left right before I got to class, was it maybe her who I bumped into in the corridor..? you thought, No, there's definitely no way that happened. 

''Yeah yeah! but it requires 2 people per team, The President is gambling with Midari as her teammate,''

''So I was thinking, Mary~san could you join me?'' Yumeko added.

''In your dreams, I have stuff to take care of right now'' Mary hissed.

You giggled at Yumeko's pouting face then suddenly her face lit up and turned towards you,

''Hey Y/n~Sannnn... ''

''Wait-''

''Please can you join me then..?'' Yumeko looked like she had the ears of a sad dog and those eyes drew you in.

''Yumeko I'm sorry, I don't like gambling..'' You gritted your teeth.

''Pleaseeeeee!'' Yumeko leaned towards you and held both your hands with hers.

You gulped, looking down to your hands then back up to her face, ''...Fine''

''Yay!'' 

You sighed and held your head with your hands and looked down, God what am i doing. Yumeko stood up and her chair got pushed backwards as she did so, still holding your hands, you look up to see her eyes glowing red and you gulped.

''Come one then Y/n~San!'' Yumeko dragged you away from Mary.

''Wait it's- we're doing it now?!''

''Of course! we mustn't keep The President waiting now should we?'' Yumeko smirked with excitement.

You sighed and nodded, you wanted to mentally prepare yourself for this but there isn't time for that right now, you're about to gamble with The President herself, is it too late to back out? I mean Yumeko could easily find someone who is richer than me, has a higher social status, more friends, better at gambling, respec-

Your pondering of the gamble was cut short as Yumeko stopped, you lifted your head to see the massive doors of the Student Council Room, you turned your head to Yumeko to see her mouth slightly opened in awe, her eyes glowing bright red. There's no going back now.

------------