Chapter fourteen

So I don't really know if any of you play genshin, but I guess I'm not a high AR, but I swear I've been spending AGES just saving for Yanfei, I'm about to go insane.

Warnings: Slight smut(?)

------------

''Tera... To.. Bamino?'' I Tilted my head slightly.

''Pfft-'' A girl behind Terano started laughing but tried to hold it in.

''Shh Yumi!'' Terano tapped the girls hands which were holding the handles. 

''Mhm..'' She nodded but kept snorting every now and then.

I mean, it's not that funny.

''Terano Totobami'' Terano cleared her throat, '' That's how you pronounce my name..''

Terano looked down slightly embarrassed.

''Anyways, Y/n I presume, Kirari mentioned you previously before you entered.''

''Terano!'' Kirari turned around and faced the door, giving it the middle fingers, obviously letting her anger out on a door rather than Terano.

''Here is the door.'' Kirari played it off by stepping aside and pointing her finger.

''Yes I can see that.'' A man shrugged slightly.

''...'' Kirari looked to the door and back to him.

''yes, Ibara, now what do you think I mentioned that for.''

''You want us to leave?'' Erimi held her teddy tightly.

''Oh wow, who would've guessed?'' Kirari straightened her posture, ''Of course I wan't you to leave, I have business I must attend to.''

Kirari side eyed me slightly and smirked.

business to attend to..

I looked away from her- embarrassed.

Yumi guided Terano out the room, everyone else followed behind them. Kirari closed the door and turned around to me.

''Now-''

''Ahem..''

Kirari looked up to see Sayaka still inside the room. Looking down to the floor.

''Oh uhh, Sayaka please excuse yourself.''

''Already on it, President..''

Sayaka walked past me and gave me a glance.

''Right.. Now..''

Did she just glare at me? or am I imagining it? Well it isn't surprising, everyone knows Sayaka would literally lick Kirari's shoes, whether she was asked to or not. 

*

I was busy thinking before I realized my shirt was already unbuttoned.

''Wait wh-''

''Shut up, did I say you could speak?''

I looked at her slightly confused but just shook my head.

''Good.''

Kirari kissed my neck softly and mumbled.

''Hey, we always do this in the school, can't we do more of this when we get home?''

''...''

''Y/n''

''Yeah, sure, but..''

''Hm?''

''Dont stop.''

Kirari looked at me and smiled and hugged me, her hands on my hips. Slowly her right hand trailed up my back onto my bra strap. Her left hand trailing in front and onto my thighs.